Do you like Defector?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Defector?

• Yes
    • A little
    • No

So I listened to Defector with higher volume.

I'm going to post my "what I hear in the lyrics".

Please I feel (something) afraid

(It's) never been a problem (or promise?)

Please (won't you let) me feel~~

LIKE IM FREE

(something) need your affection

Edited by SpideyMTL

Maybe they'll do something similar to what Queen did with BoRhap in the early days and play it in parts.

I see the Morricone bit as the intro of the shows and the band entering with the riff, and maybe after that, the piano outro.

Where can I hear this?

There was a leak of a segment of the album's behind the scenes bonus DVD, which featured the making of The Globalist and Defector. Unfortunately, that is copyrighted material and is not allowed to be posted here. I do not have the file, but maybe someone here can PM you a download link.

There was a leak of a segment of the album's behind the scenes bonus DVD, which featured the making of The Globalist and Defector. Unfortunately, that is copyrighted material and is not allowed to be posted here. I do not have the file, but maybe someone here can PM you a download link.

I'd love a link too! =)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

I suppose you all have talked about this already but I didn't watch nothing related to the 'Making of' until yesterday. Finally I could hear what was Matt playing on that Instagram video and I did a comparison for all those that didn't watch my first video.

I think I interpreted what was Matt playing very well. The original is in a major key whilst I did it in a minor one that gives it a heavier sound (reminds me of 'United States of Eurasia') and that's the main difference. The rythm and sequence of notes and octaves it's almost perfect.

Thank you very much to all that you liked and shared my first video. It reached 27.000 views! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp69J8rxfDo

Hello!

I suppose you all have talked about this already but I didn't watch nothing related to the 'Making of' until yesterday. Finally I could hear what was Matt playing on that Instagram video and I did a comparison for all those that didn't watch my first video.

I think I interpreted what was Matt playing very well. The original is in a major key whilst I did it in a minor one that gives it a heavier sound (reminds me of 'United States of Eurasia') and that's the main difference. The rythm and sequence of notes and octaves it's almost perfect.

Thank you very much to all that you liked and shared my first video. It reached 27.000 views! :)

you did pretty well well done

Hello!

I like your's better. Much more dark and gritty.

I'm just assuming we didn't hear enough of the song to make a real judgment. You know, just to make myself feel better...

Well, we didn't really to be fair. Plenty of songs could sound guff or amazing if you only heard 10-15 second snippets of a few sections, mostly without vocals as well.