Do you like Reapers?  

698 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Reapers?

• Yes!!
    • Maybe
    • Nope
    • Electronically arousing

I'm sure it is, it just doesn't work for me. Something doesn't have to sound kinda crappy to make something else seem better.

Plus, in the chorus all I hear is those damn robotic noises, like static, and I don't like it at all.

No, but it does increase the contrast between the two...

Damn NSA, always unreliable.

Now the Drones have to make a detour to Dominic.'s place.

nope ;)

damn, those guys at nsa sure need to have their asses fired. or dishonorably discharged. or whatever shit they usually do.

I'm sure it is, it just doesn't work for me. Something doesn't have to sound kinda crappy to make something else seem better.

Plus, in the chorus all I hear is those damn robotic noises, like static, and I don't like it at all.

opinions

dynamics is meant to highlight other aspects of the song, whether it "works" or not is relative

Prove to me it's not when the entire point of production is to capture a band's desired sound for any given release.

So we should all like everything simply because it's how the band intended it...?

If it's done for dynamics, fine, but I personally don't think it worked/was a good choice.

So we should all like everything simply because it's how the band intended it...?

If it's done for dynamics, fine, but I personally don't think it worked/was a good choice.

Sometimes you only have to listen with a bit more volume if you think the song is weak in some parts.

I don't know what is your audio setup but on my headphones (audio-technica ath-m40x) it sounded fine.