Do you like Reapers?  

698 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Reapers?

• Yes!!
    • Maybe
    • Nope
    • Electronically arousing

On listening to this back home on my speaker system, I've got to say I absolutely LOVE this song. I've been waiting for Muse to record a track like this for a long, long time. It actually brought tears to my eyes because it reminded me of why I fell in love with them in the first place many years ago. That's enough of my girly comments, just had to say...

It's ok to cry, I did too

Verses guitar is weak, the digitized vocals that kick in before the CIA line I don't like, and I just overall don't like the vocal distortion. I guess it's just not my sort of thing. Video's pretty good.

I think the guitar is less powerful during the verses in order to contrast with the heavy riff during the chorus.

I think the guitar is less powerful during the verses in order to contrast with the heavy riff during the chorus.

I'm sure it is, it just doesn't work for me. Something doesn't have to sound kinda crappy to make something else seem better.

Plus, in the chorus all I hear is those damn robotic noises, like static, and I don't like it at all.