Do you like Reapers?  

698 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Reapers?

• Yes!!
    • Maybe
    • Nope
    • Electronically arousing

I prefer the live one, I guess. Not a fan of the layered electronic voices at all.

Agreed. It kind of takes away from the heaviness of the song. Although, this album so far has sounded much better live except for dead inside so I guess that's expected

The outro is wonderful though.

Agreed. It kind of takes away from the heaviness of the song. Although, this album so far has sounded much better live except for dead inside so I guess that's expected

The outro is wonderful though.

I'm the only one who thinks the opposite? Like it's the first time the album sounds better in studio than live? (Mercy being the exception) :LOL:

Christ that mix is atrocious.

If you haven't realized by now it's obvious it's stylistic. I said this about Mercy and nobody paid attention, now we have Reapers with quieter bass and emphasis on vocals and creating an eerie soundscape.

I get that it's a little bit overproduced, but that has been the case since BHaR, so it's nothing new.

It's a little bit annoying on this song particularly, because for me,it kinda sounds like a song that could be the soundtrack of a videogame, but that's not necessarily a bad thing...

The vocals on the verses, i really don't like them... and the lyrics are a little bit cheesy, but otherwise, it's one of the best songs we got so far.

For me the list would be

-Psycho

-Reapers

-Dead Inside

-every other song Muse made

-Mercy

I don't get it. How did everyone listen to it? What the hell is going on?

Basically, they launched a location based hunt, once you got to a certain location, you could access the lyric video to Reapers. Of course the link to it was widely distributed, acting as a leak of sorts, so most links are now disabled. No worries, though, it'll be officially released in a few hours!