If you went to both Amsterdam shows, though, you got a pretty good series overall. Just bummer about no Reapers either night. That's a mistake IMO... move SS to where Supremacy was and put Reapers where SS was tonight even (I love Supremacy but would trade it for Reapers, personally).

But compare that to LA's two nights (I know, I sound like ADL here), and the variety is literally double. Definitely wish they'd mixed it up more over here. Ah well.

I was at tonight's gig.

First off, because I don't want to sound like a spoiled brat, i want to say I really enjoyed it and think the performance and show they put up really is great.

But as for the setlist:

- Supremacy.. Meh. I'd rather have CE, haha.

- AP was nice, even though I felt like I was the only one to know it.

- UD came back :( really boring (But no Resistance :D)

- Stockholm Syndrome, fuck yeah :D

- 2 song encore and no TaB? :'( Also no Reapers.

Overall I enjoyed the gig (KoC felt surprisingly fresh even though I've heard it at every gig I've been to), but knowing that TaB has been a semi-regular the past gigs... makes me disappointed.

I tweeted some bits of setlist by the way (@FelixKlaassen), thought you guys might appreciate it :p

Have UD and Take a Bow ever been played in the same set this tour? Wonder if it's anything to do with the visuals, they're both quite similar aren't they? Or maybe its just coincidence

No they haven't been. Yeah apparently the visuals are identical.

Have UD and Take a Bow ever been played in the same set this tour? Wonder if it's anything to do with the visuals, they're both quite similar aren't they? Or maybe its just coincidence

it's weird if that is the case though bc I swear the Blackout visuals are very similar as well and that got played at the same gig as TaB I think once or twice