The negativity isn't coming from the people doing too many shows, the people who went to every show on the US tour were the ones defending it the most.

Re-activate your Facebook. :mad:

OT: Muse is a band that aims to destroy American capitalist institutions via wasting fans' money on sub-par concerts/setlists.

The negativity isn't coming from the people doing too many shows, the people who went to every show on the US tour were the ones defending it the most.

Those arena shows aren't designed for multiple gigs goers (except for long residencies) imo. Those going for the first time are blown away, and those who have seen the classics many times already may understandably not be satisfied. For my part I remember losing my shit when I heard SMBH, Hysteria, TiRO, NB, Uprising, etc. live for the first time. It wasn't quite the same after that, so I think not going to too many gigs helps preserve the experience. Of course everyone has their own experience and mine may not be generalisable.

Edited by Zepp

In that video of The Handler, when the solo starts to go really wrong, you can see Matt look down at his hands and shake his head. I don't think it was intentional, I just think he makes the same mistake frequently, and makes the best of it.

He stopped walking and watched what he was doing for a while after that.

The end of that song has been a real low point vocally for most of the tour, US included, but overall he does seem to actually be declining again since the end of the US one?

I'd been holding out hope that he's just lazy and could improve, but I mean, really it doesn't matter either way; he's sounding really poorly and it's sad to see.

In that video of The Handler, when the solo starts to go really wrong, you can see Matt look down at his hands and shake his head. I don't think it was intentional, I just think he makes the same mistake frequently, and makes the best of it.

He stopped walking and watched what he was doing for a while after that.

The end of that song has been a real low point vocally for most of the tour, US included, but overall he does seem to actually be declining again since the end of the US one?

I'd been holding out hope that he's just lazy and could improve, but I mean, really it doesn't matter either way; he's sounding really poorly and it's sad to see.

I can't hear where it goes wrong tbh. Up until 2.57, it's the normal solo and it's played pretty much without fault. When he moves his head, he still hasn't played anything wrong. THEN he changes the solo, and he keeps walking while playing it, and doesn't stop until several seconds later.

Not to mention that he stops at that exact point pretty much every time to get closer to the mic for the last part:

It has nothing to do with fucking up the solo.

EDIT: But, ofc I agree that the reason the solo has been changed is to make it a bit easier.

Edited by Tjet

I loved it!! It was different with that 360° stage but as everything it cuts both ways. Never arrived that late and hat such a view, aside but still barrier with band high fives in the end.:) I took a shaking Video of Apokalypse please as I stood just behind the piano. I'm gonna post it later as I haven't been home yet.

PS: I loved all the dutch! What funny ,easy going human beings they are. We need more People like them on german concerts.

Glad to see the one nighters are apparently not getting shafted; good set. It's also really good to see something else get rotated in for UD again. And obviously TaB slowly creeping towards staple status :happy:.

About the SFA soundcheck: There's no information around whether it's the normal version or some silly guitarless one, is there?

About the SFA soundcheck: There's no information around whether it's the normal version or some silly guitarless one, is there?

Well someone on Reddit had this to say:

"I was around the arena since morning, never heard SFA or Assassin. It might have happened while I was at Subway but literally noone talked about it so yea, quite sure this is Bullshit."

The band seems to keep their promises... The Small Print was apparently soundchecked, as they have said in September : TSP, Fury and Map for the Drones tour in Europe. So The Small Print, SFA, Assassin and Take a Bow, it seems to become better and better. Shame it wasn't done before, but better late than never ! :-)

But a gig with TSP and Assassin would be so heavy!!

Edited by HystericHandler

Well someone on Reddit had this to say:

"I was around the arena since morning, never heard SFA or Assassin. It might have happened while I was at Subway but literally noone talked about it so yea, quite sure this is Bullshit."

Cheers, but that's not what I wanted to hear...

TSP :D. I hope that one's at least confirmed to have been sound checked.

The band seems to keep their promises... The Small Print was apparently soundchecked, as they have said in September : TSP, Fury and Map for the Drones tour in Europe. So The Small Print, SFA, Assassin and Take a Bow, it seems to become better and better. Shame it wasn't done before, but better late than never ! :-)

But a gig with TSP and Assassin would be so heavy!!

Holy shit TSP? I don't remember that being mentioned but that song is massive live! I'd love to see it

Reapers and Revolt on rotation is baffling. Why not play both because the majority of the likes of us (hardcores, board members etc) will be annoyed if they don't get Reapers and Revolt seems like a fun live song.

TAB staple? Yes please

From the bits I've heard on Periscope so far, Matt is really struggling with his falsetto

edit: with his regular voice too actually, hope he's not getting sick or something

Edited by Ev1980