Yesterday there was the 4th major show they played in Germany in the past 9 months. And (except for TaB and MotP (and The Globalist of course)) they played nearly exactly the same setlist…

That's what I'm complaining about…

Of course, this is a good setlist and for all the people, who haven't seen them before, it was a great experience… but having at least one rarity would, i.e. B&H o

B&H has been played more times than TaB over The 2nd Law/TR tours.

oh… wait… I never said that I got screwed!

I just said, that in my opinion, the set was average. An average set isn't a bad set (Guiding Light instead of AP… ;) )…

@Regilistic:

But it hasn't been played in Germany for years… (yeah, I know, the band doesn't know how often they played a song in a country

@Tjet:

TaB (and MotP) are rarities… never said anything else

But okay, maybe I'm just exaggerating

omg it was my first Muse gig and I'm still so so overwhelmed! I think that the setlist was really good regarding some of the shitty setlists that appeared over the last few months! The only song that was missing imo was probably Stockholm Syndrome but I don't want to complain because I got Take a Bow and Apocalypse Please :)

The only funny thing was that Matt completely fucked up The Handler's solo :D:D

As we all know there's no point to continue complaining about American setlists at this point, but protip: it's rude to invalidate an American's complaints about them. It's appropriate to ask them to stop complaining though this late in the game, but don't be surprised if sets get better that the complaints will come back.

Also, all Americans can hope for at this point is that Muse won't dodge the inevitable setlist questions we submitted to them but that's a pipe dream at this point. Here's hoping they answer those questions before the end of April... :rolleyes:

The only funny thing was that Matt completely fucked up The Handler's solo :D:D

http://youtu.be/52XMTguvC6o

I don't think be fucked it up, he changed it! Maybe it didn't come out exactly how he wanted it to but normally he plays it way more down on the neck of the guitar (sorry I don't play guitar, someone can explain this please) he played the second part of the solo up higher on the neck! Imo...:D

The sets are certianly more interesting now.

Now if they could just fill the time on stage with their own music instead of faff and playbacks....

Sadly that doesn't seem likely given Matt's current condition.

The support bands were actually just auditions for a new singer.

Little did they know, the singer they were looking for was in the band the whole time. It's time for a new era. The era of Morgan.

Keep the USOE / AP rotation and add another slot for Sunburn / Space Dementia rotation.

Makes sense. Maybe even Hoodoo to continue the BHaR 10-year love going.

:yesey:

Yeah I'd rather Minimum than Prelude/JFK/Drones twice/endless gaps. Monty Jam was nice aswell for a bit of a chilled out piano vibe

http://youtu.be/52XMTguvC6o

I don't think be fucked it up, he changed it! Maybe it didn't come out exactly how he wanted it to but normally he plays it way more down on the neck of the guitar (sorry I don't play guitar, someone can explain this please) he played the second part of the solo up higher on the neck! Imo...:D

From my point of view in the audience it looked like he made a mistake and then tried to make the best out of it by changing the remaining part of the solo...but I don't think that he intended to play it like that right from the beginning ^^ You can't see it in that video but he stopped playing the solo a bit earlier than usual

From my point of view in the audience it looked like he made a mistake and then tried to make the best out of it by changing the remaining part of the solo...but I don't think that he intended to play it like that right from the beginning ^^

It's intentional he's done it on a couple of nights now

Because people go to too many gigs. The first time I saw them all the songs that boardies take for granted or find boring blew me away.

This setlist looks really good. Toss in Assassin and B&H or CE and it would be utterly fantastic.

The negativity isn't coming from the people doing too many shows, the people who went to every show on the US tour were the ones defending it the most.