In other news, the muse subreddit has banned "trash talk" and negativity lol

:LOL: Saw someone describe it as "an echo chamber of unwarranted praise" in the same thread, pretty decent sum-up.

As a side note, just saw the video of Matt responding to that fan's Defector sign. Seems like it was in that spot where they're pretty much guaranteed to walk past and briefly talk to fans or shake hands etc.? Might be worth someone taking a Showbiz sign to that same spot at some point so that they're confronted with it in person. Hell, I'll try to do it on my 2nd or 3rd London gig if I can find that handy map someone made of the stage/band positions.

:LOL: Saw someone describe it as "an echo chamber of unwarranted praise" in the same thread, pretty decent sum-up.

As a side note, just saw the video of Matt responding to that fan's Defector sign. Seems like it was in that spot where they're pretty much guaranteed to walk past and briefly talk to fans or shake hands etc.? Might be worth someone taking a Showbiz sign to that same spot at some point so that they're confronted with it in person. Hell, I'll try to do it on my 2nd or 3rd London gig if I can find that handy map someone made of the stage/band positions.

Matt'll just go to the other barrier. :p

(I know it doesn't really work that way, so literally imagine him hugging the catwalk side and conveniently missing the sign until he passes, then going back to the fans.)

I interpreted trash talk as negative speech, Jesus Christ reddit culture is awful. People find this shit funny?

Trash talk threads started in the sports subreddits, where fans of different teams could go and yell at each other before each game (and therefore hopefully be civil the rest of the time). Some people think it's funny to start them in other subreddits, like for TV shows, and Muse apparently.

Trash talk threads started in the sports subreddits, where fans of different teams could go and yell at each other before each game (and therefore hopefully be civil the rest of the time). Some people think it's funny to start them in other subreddits, like for TV shows, and Muse apparently.
Basically The Purge.

Do you mean this one?

image.jpeg.9e595bea93e6bcb0f6fb903add4aa258.jpeg

Just grabbed myself a ticket for the final night at the O2 in London!! that's 4 nights for me now during the UK leg of the tour!! excessive much? nah.

I always say make the most of it while you can. Picked up a London night 4 ticket the other day, I couldn't really do 4 of the shows there and not add the 5th :):LOL:

I always say make the most of it while you can. Picked up a London night 4 ticket the other day, I couldn't really do 4 of the shows there and not add the 5th :):LOL:

Exactly! :LOL: Yeah same, i was already there until the 14th and we haven't booked the travel back yet, so it was like 'fuck it! im doing another night!'. I wish I was doing the 3rd & 11th but financially its already killed me. :LOL: If i had the money I'd probably doing every date of the UK tour.

So I have a quick question. When Muse played "Citizen Erased" when I saw them, they stopped about halfway through the song so Matt could grab a drink of water. I found it kind of funny because they were teasing the audience, but I was also scared because I thought that their equipment had failed or something, and there was no way I was going to see Citizen Erased only for the equipment to fail!

Luckily, they continued, but I have a question: Has Muse done that during any of their other performances of Citizen Erased?

Luckily, they continued, but I have a question: Has Muse done that during any of their other performances of Citizen Erased?

Yes, I saw it two times on peri. He had to walk to another part of stage. Once he walked in silence, secondly he was playing with his guitar (better option).