So I have a quick question. When Muse played "Citizen Erased" when I saw them, they stopped about halfway through the song so Matt could grab a drink of water. I found it kind of funny because they were teasing the audience, but I was also scared because I thought that their equipment had failed or something, and there was no way I was going to see Citizen Erased only for the equipment to fail!

Luckily, they continued, but I have a question: Has Muse done that during any of their other performances of Citizen Erased?

They did it in Paris (29 February and 04 March), but it wasn't due to the water need of Matt. I don't know why, but I think this moment of silence (maybe 10 seconds!) is disturbing and ruins the songs to my mind.

By the way, Defector must be played this night in Brussels (Matt made the promise), maybe as opener? I really see Defector as show opener or as encore opener.

It makes me worried about the future live performances of Reapers... Wednesday they have played only Psycho, DI, Mercy, The Handler and the Globalist (and Drones...). I think it's a bit lean for a "Drones world tour". They should play 2 of the three songs : Reapers, Defector, Revolt. But it means add 1 song and then drop an older song...

By the way, Defector must be played this night in Brussels (Matt made the promise), maybe as opener? I really see Defector as show opener or as encore opener.

Not necessarily tonight tbf, they've got four nights there.

Doubt they'll swap out or move Psycho at this point, I imagine it'll just slot into the Revolt / Reapers slot.

Well I was there and I absolutely loved it.

I know there's very strong opinions on here about setlists, but I personally really like UD and the Resistance was good fun (actually got a really good crowd reaction)

The show itself, visuals, sound, Matt's voice, all of it was really really great. I liked the show itself better than the 2nd law show I saw.

Well I was there and I absolutely loved it.

I know there's very strong opinions on here about setlists, but I personally really like UD and the Resistance was good fun (actually got a really good crowd reaction)

The show itself, visuals, sound, Matt's voice, all of it was really really great. I liked the show itself better than the 2nd law show I saw.

Reads like it's the only show you went to on this tour.

For me it was the second and last and i'm not sure if muse will stay one of my favourite bands after this gig. :( Really bad crowd, and worst setlist ever. I'm really not lucky with muse setlist. Was my 5th time including Loreley and E-Werk cologne (i know it was special because of the new songs, but the older ones were all songs i heard on all 5 gigs). Sad. :( We did also travel for this show. Not so far, but also 3 hours. Can't make any of the other brussels shows, so bad luck. :(

Its the only time I've seen them on this tour apart from electric ballroom, so it was cool seeing the visuals and the drones, and hearing the globalist. Everything else was rubbish though. I definitely won't bother going to a London gig unless I get a super cheap ticket.

So I have a quick question. When Muse played "Citizen Erased" when I saw them, they stopped about halfway through the song so Matt could grab a drink of water. I found it kind of funny because they were teasing the audience, but I was also scared because I thought that their equipment had failed or something, and there was no way I was going to see Citizen Erased only for the equipment to fail!

Luckily, they continued, but I have a question: Has Muse done that during any of their other performances of Citizen Erased?

Yes Perth 2013, only because the guitar malfunctioned: http://www.musewiki.org/Perth_Arena_2013_(gig)