Re: Warner I've been trying to find out how their selection process works for a while now as It doesn't make any sense at all. There all videos with full album or full live recordings (like fabri said) with over 1m views untouched. there are videos which are from the same song, same title, same description, same TY category and even same tags. One gets blocked in some countries, on gets muted, one gets removed and one is untouched.

"In December 2008, negotiations between WMG and YouTube broke down. As a result, Warner Music Group has continuously blocked or muted videos on YouTube that feature music recordings belonging to its labels or to its publishing arm, Warner/Chappell Music, citing copyright infringement, although a number of artists were not signed with the label. Although the majority of the blocked videos are not official content of WMG, they include WMG recordings in a minor way normally covered by Fair Use."

I'm convinced the third party company who's submitting the claims to YT on behalf of them is basically one bored dude who randomly searches stuff and gives a list of 100 videos he wants to block every day.

So what happened at Belfast and Glasgow re: people meeting the band. Were those people at the entrance just queuing to get in?

Someone at Glasgow met them when they arrived at around 5pm but got the impression they were late and advised arriving 3.30 - 4pm if you want to meet them.:D I can stop agonising now about whether I should or shouldn't try to meet them as I won't be able to get there before about 6pm.

Re: Warner I've been trying to find out how their selection process works for a while now as It doesn't make any sense at all. There all videos with full album or full live recordings (like fabri said) with over 1m views untouched. there are videos which are from the same song, same title, same description, same TY category and even same tags. One gets blocked in some countries, on gets muted, one gets removed and one is untouched.

"In December 2008, negotiations between WMG and YouTube broke down. As a result, Warner Music Group has continuously blocked or muted videos on YouTube that feature music recordings belonging to its labels or to its publishing arm, Warner/Chappell Music, citing copyright infringement, although a number of artists were not signed with the label. Although the majority of the blocked videos are not official content of WMG, they include WMG recordings in a minor way normally covered by Fair Use."

I'm convinced the third party company who's submitting the claims to YT on behalf of them is basically one bored dude who randomly searches stuff and gives a list of 100 videos he wants to block every day.

Aren't covers legal under fair use laws? So I would dispute their claims against you if I were you.