Yeah, I was a huge NIN fan right around until With Teeth, but then I kinda fell off. Bf had the fan club thing, and we got in early. Was pretty sure he'd paid for it, just probably never knew how much. I do remember he got a t-shirt out of it that was so thin it wore out in a few weeks. :chuckle:

I think whether or not I can find a buyer for my GA tickets so I can pick up seats might be the deciding factor if I go to this tour or not.

Just look that the venue's standing area is at least twice as big as this one, if not, then seating will be the best tickets. I went to the Mexico's gigs and there was like 10 people in front of me and the show was fucking amazing. But this is very small to be honest.

I think it was around $30. Came with a shirt, poster, and early entry/fanclub access, so I thought it was a pretty good deal. I still wear my spiral shirt!

I'm trying to keep my hopes up about this tour, but there's something just not right about it all. :noey:

I still have the shirt, it's just not in very good condition. Maybe my bf is a bit rough on clothes. :chuckle:

I'd feel completely better about this tour, if there was a gig within reasonable distance to me, or it would have been in time for me to get off work for one of the cheap flights. $81 to Dallas, $492 to Detroit, Portland, etc. :noey:

There's too much stress involved for me spending all that time and cash and worrying I'm going to have a shit time not being able to see, or spending half the time looking at Bellamy's drones pants riding up his asscrack.

Honestly unless you were planning on standing in the back of the pit would it really matter? You'd likely not be tall enough to see the floor size from above.

It's more of an issue of people being really packed in, isn't it? If you're smashed in too close and you're not 7 feet tall, all you see is the back of someone's head.

And being on the wings doesn't seem like it would make good viewing. I mean, "good" as far as anything with a stage like that.

It's more of an issue of people being really packed in, isn't it? If you're smashed in too close and you're not 7 feet tall, all you see is the back of someone's head.

And being on the wings doesn't seem like it would make good viewing. I mean, "good" as far as anything with a stage like that.

The 2nd part I get. The first shouldn't be different for any stage unless they overcrowd.

I think the desire to be around the circle and not on the wings will lead to people overcrowding in the middle. The GA did sell out, after all, so seems like it will be more crushed with people avoiding certain areas maybe.

Because you crane your neck if you aren't around the circle.

Guys, all of the North American shows floor/GA areas will be this tight/small. Mexicos floor is GIGANTIC compared to arenas in the US. Expect every show to be like this as far as the size of the floor/GA area. As I said before, I believe the seats are a better option if your into the "show" aspect as I am. If your into seeing the band sweat drip from their heads then barrier is your game. Just enjoy the fucking show! The best band in the world brings it every night when they play! Too much analyzing, enjoy MUSE!!! (If your able to see them play live)

Guys, all of the North American shows floor/GA areas will be this tight/small. Mexicos floor is GIGANTIC compared to arenas in the US. Expect every show to be like this as far as the size of the floor/GA area. As I said before, I believe the seats are a better option if your into the "show" aspect as I am. If your into seeing the band sweat drip from their heads then barrier is your game. Just enjoy the fucking show! The best band in the world brings it every night when they play! Too much analyzing, enjoy MUSE!!! (If your able to see them play live)

With the exception of Madness/UD whatever the show was fantastic and the set was great. Crowd filled in, too.

Was there anything different compared to the Mexico gigs apart from the slightly altered drones and the return of the streamer cannons in Mercy?

They were more than slightly altered. They lit up, synchronized, and were completely free floating. They had LED lights that shown on the crowd like a police helicopter.

In addition, extra song. Extremely tiny GA. That's about it.

They were more than slightly altered. They lit up, synchronized, and were completely free floating. They had LED lights that shown on the crowd like a police helicopter.

In addition, extra song. Extremely tiny GA. That's about it.

They were free floating in Mexico I'm fairly certain because I saw a video of one falling into the audience. Comparing the setlists they are equally long so I don't think they played an extra song or am I wrong :$

They were free floating in Mexico I'm fairly certain because I saw a video of one falling into the audience. Comparing the setlists they are equally long so I don't think they played an extra song or am I wrong :$

I thought they were suspended from the roof in Mexico. Well then I don't know what the difference was.

And you're right about the length, I thought Hysteria was extra.