What time are they on tomorrow ninsp?

Phantogram at 7:30, so I'm going to guess Muse at 9. There's no curfew at Toyota Center or downtown Houston. Central time. I'll give a little recap since it's kind of the first date of the tour to either ease or further people's worries about the tour sometime tomorrow. Friend is getting there at 10, gonna meet up with her later in the day; couldn't get off work.

Soo...just heard The Globalist soundchecked...looks like the set will probably be the same. I love TG though, can't wait to hear it live, but just saying.

Who knows. Maybe they've reharsed other different songs, and from this show on they're probably going to throw a couple of songs more into the setlist, since it's going to have the "full production". Just a theory.

Who knows. Maybe they've reharsed other different songs, and from this show on they're probably going to throw a couple of songs more into the setlist, since it's going to have the "full production". Just a theory.

Hope so. Put Stockholm and Hysteria back in the f'ing set.

Feel like it could be Chvrches but 2 dates just announced for April 2nd and another date I can't remember, could stop that. They have been playing Chvrhes pre-show in Mexico and they all seem to really like their music

They would be great but yeah, looks doubtful with the RAH/SSE Hydro gigs they're doing.

Considering I didn't know they were doing a tour atm, I'd be very happy if Chvrches were the support act.

Lack of standing doesn't surprise me in the American Arena's, I mean most of them are primarily Basketball/Ice Hockey arena's are they not, which may or may not have flexible seating.

So no one else has spotted what's on on the far right of all the "drones" on the truss. A truck?

*Edit* actually ignore that, it looks part of the arena.

Tbh I didn't spot it either until I watched "phantogrammusic" snapchat, Support Act.

Starlight Lounge - VIP

Edited by Green Mamba

So no one else has spotted what's on on the far right of all the "drones" on the truss. A truck?

*Edit* actually ignore that, it looks part of the arena.

Tbh I didn't spot it either until I watched "phantogrammusic" snapchat, Support Act.

Starlight Lounge - VIP

As long as they don't get stage first.

I was wondering in here where that Doubleneck wound up... guess that answers that question. Also slightly amused ('scuse the pun) they dressed the mannequin in Dom's ninja suit.

EDIT: There's some more Manson's in there too - the second Red Glitter and the Mirror Kaoss ones judging by what's on Twitter.

I was also under the assumption the VIP people got to go in first, judging by what was written in the packages when those were put on sale.

Also, yeah, the GA is a lot more smaller than I was expecting. It was mentioned in the detailed stage plan that came from the Birmingham arena gig that there was less than 6,000 standing in that arena, but that could look even smaller.

Edited by forevermusic

It did sound like the VIP got onto the floor before the rest of everyone else, and that would be in line with my experiences with VIP packages (non-Muse) in the past.

Bit of a concern with how tight in that stage is, for sure!

Also, *lol* at the megaphone in the "museum" - bit of a troll, that.

Explains why people saw a trunk of old costumes, too.