It did sound like the VIP got onto the floor before the rest of everyone else, and that would be in line with my experiences with VIP packages (non-Muse) in the past.

Bit of a concern with how tight in that stage is, for sure!

Also, *lol* at the megaphone in the "museum" - bit of a troll, that.

Explains why people saw a trunk of old costumes, too.

Yup. VIP goes in. Circle was full. Queuing nearly useless.

1z5hk7m.jpg

Didn't NIN charge extra for the fan club early entrance? It's been like a decade, but I really thought I paid more. Or did you have to pay to be in the fan club?

But yeah, I'm pretty immensely pissed about them taking up the whole barrier. What a "fuck you" to people who are already paying a ton to go see them with travel, etc.

And those people they are well aware wait in line all day.

So is the barrier full or the whole of both sides of the centre stage?

Yes. Most of the upper deck is closed off and the lower bowl ends are pretty empty though. But Phantogram just came on, so...

I don't think it's too different from the past though, the stage used to take up 1/3rd of the stadium. It just looks bad.

I hope that's a terrible angle, because it looks like that pit's like six people deep. If everyone's a normal weight. Like, six people can fit, not six people are there yet.

Bad angle. Look at that guy walking with blurry head on the picture. He is a few meters away from people standing near the stage

Bad angle. Look at that guy walking with blurry head on the picture. He is a few meters away from people standing near the stage

It's all the way to the back. The thing that looks bad is the ends. They're nearly empty. Which, is because they don't have the stage taking up one end. Still probably around 10,000, same as other shows. Now I'm done reporting and let's MUSE!!

Yup. VIP goes in. Circle was full. Queuing nearly useless.

1z5hk7m.jpg

:noey: That sucks! I'm sorry.

Especially for those of us with pre-sale. NIN doesn't do that, I guess I wish everyone was as awesome as Reznor.

:yesey:

Didn't NIN charge extra for the fan club early entrance? It's been like a decade, but I really thought I paid more. Or did you have to pay to be in the fan club?

But yeah, I'm pretty immensely pissed about them taking up the whole barrier. What a "fuck you" to people who are already paying a ton to go see them with travel, etc.

And those people they are well aware wait in line all day.

Yeah, that was the sprial. It was pretty cheap wasn't it? And you could get into any show early as long as you showed them your card. Once they did away with that, then the fan presale tickets were the identifiers and everyone got in at the same time.

12342535_988163997892523_5732471688799228105_n.jpg?oh=45c3edf0e639f5d93908d7f7cdbb3430&oe=56EC1225

What an awful pit.

That looks painfully small. I'm glad I'm just doing one GA show. :erm::noey:

Yeah, I was a huge NIN fan right around until With Teeth, but then I kinda fell off. Bf had the fan club thing, and we got in early. Was pretty sure he'd paid for it, just probably never knew how much. I do remember he got a t-shirt out of it that was so thin it wore out in a few weeks. :chuckle:

I think whether or not I can find a buyer for my GA tickets so I can pick up seats might be the deciding factor if I go to this tour or not.

Yeah, I was a huge NIN fan right around until With Teeth, but then I kinda fell off. Bf had the fan club thing, and we got in early. Was pretty sure he'd paid for it, just probably never knew how much. I do remember he got a t-shirt out of it that was so thin it wore out in a few weeks. :chuckle:

I think whether or not I can find a buyer for my GA tickets so I can pick up seats might be the deciding factor if I go to this tour or not.

I think it was around $30. Came with a shirt, poster, and early entry/fanclub access, so I thought it was a pretty good deal. I still wear my spiral shirt!

I'm trying to keep my hopes up about this tour, but there's something just not right about it all. :noey: