Those things can be incredible painful, and sometimes the only way to carry little weights or even stand up (it depends on the degree) is under the use of painkillers.
That doesn't apply to Matt though. I mean for one thing, he regularly jumps around. No one with backpain does that.

Matt might get some back problems after standing with a guitar for an hour and a half, I have the same issue. But that's just another reason for him to actually start working out more. Yeah he does some cardio before most tours, but that obviously isn't enough this time.

That doesn't apply to Matt though. I mean for one thing, he regularly jumps around. No one with backpain does that.

Matt might get some back problems after standing with a guitar for an hour and a half, I have the same issue. But that's just another reason for him to actually start working out more. Yeah he does some cardio before most tours, but that obviously isn't enough this time.

Yeah, it may be time to hire a personal trainer. I'm sure he can find one in Hollywood that specializes in rock stars.

Guys please read the rules, speculating on Matt's health breaks two rules (and is frankly pretty silly):

7. Keep your nose out of band members private lives

8. Do not knowingly post false information about the band

Setlist is better than I was expecting, not sure what the fuss is about.

The lack of guitar doesn't bother me anymore. Nobody listens to Starlight or Uprising for the phenomenal chord strumming, so if it gives us a better vocal performance then who cares?

Really need a better video of Globalist, it sounded fucking immense. The stage also looked incredible though I'm slightly annoyed with myself for spoiling it.

Edited by Espectro Cuatro

To be perfectly honest, I probably wouldn't even care about what is a very 'meh' setlist, in person, if it wasn't that I am still not sold on that stage.

Videos still make it look like the band spends a lot of time in positions that will be obstructed from various angles.

And my new fear is that low stage will make it so you can't see the band at all if you're not up close, or in seats.

We've really only heard the view is great from the known barrier diehards.

Speculating on why Matt, long praised for being a great guitar player, has dropped the guitar for 1/4 of the gig, and why he's faltering vocally enough to alter songs, seems pretty relevant, tbf...

Kind of sounds less mean than "lazy." :chuckle:

Only just got round to commenting but fuck me that setlist is terrible, even before Matt not bothering to play guitar for a lot of it for no reason.

I'm yet to see the stage-show so no comment on that. The white globes reminded me a little of Death Stars and do look cool. But yeah, 17 songs, and not playing guitar on 3 that need it... hopefully it gets better.

Only just got round to commenting but fuck me that setlist is terrible, even before Matt not bothering to play guitar for a lot of it for no reason.

I'm yet to see the stage-show so no comment on that. The white globes reminded me a little of Death Stars and do look cool. But yeah, 17 songs, and not playing guitar on 3 that need it... hopefully it gets better.

17 songs with the ridiculous price. Really not worth.

There are still people considering they are getting something reasonable. The optimism is too much.

There are still people considering they are getting something reasonable. The optimism is too much.

£80 in the UK :LOL: They can't do just 17 songs surely? Or pad out the set with interludes and playbacks

I think there will be some who say the stage show is worth the price, and having now seen it, it does actually look pretty good. Although I keep think there's an extra wire surround and its just part of the fucking venue. :chuckle:

As an aside, I'm guessing the 2 runways are elevated to house all the gear (spare guitars, amps, etc). Only reason I can think of for it though - seems unnecessarily higher if it isn't for anything else.

But yeah, needs to be longer than 17 songs. At least 2-3 more.

Guys please read the rules, speculating on Matt's health breaks two rules (and is frankly pretty silly):

7. Keep your nose out of band members private lives

8. Do not knowingly post false information about the band

Setlist is better than I was expecting, not sure what the fuss is about.

The lack of guitar doesn't bother me anymore. Nobody listens to Starlight or Uprising for the phenomenal chord strumming, so if it gives us a better vocal performance then who cares?

Really need a better video of Globalist, it sounded fucking immense. The stage also looked incredible though I'm slightly annoyed with myself for spoiling it.

So I guess we can't discuss when a band member breaks something and cancels gigs either?

And no one is posting false info. We're speculating. Get out of your own arse.

Okay, we have to give them chances. Again. Let's see what's the deal tonight.

I won't imagine there'll be many changes. For instance, I agree Isolated System is appearing far too early (if it has to appear at all), but there's a big Isolated/Handler visual, so that's clearly staying.

Maybe Feeling Good instead of AP just to give it the golden shit award. And yes I am optimistic. :p

I'd be content at the moment hearing about visibility from someone in GA that didn't sleep outside on the sidewalk and was in a more reasonable position on the floor.

I'm really surprise you're still on about this visibility thing when so many of the pictures floating about show that the center stage is as low as or lower than eye level