I was under the assumption Morgan was doing the whole thing like the pisspoor Starlight in 2013. Probably will be the case by the end of the tour though.

Tbh I thought Uprising was the worst song at Brighton and both band and audience were bored by it. No chance of it being dropped though.

Yeah, Uprising was easily one of the worst songs at both gigs I went to this year as well. Audience didn't really seem that up for it either time, at least not around me. Can't imagine how much more uninspired it'll feel now that Matt spends half of it with his face in a camera lens.

Yeah, Uprising was easily one of the worst songs at both gigs I went to this year as well. Audience didn't really seem that up for it either time, at least not around me. Can't imagine how much more uninspired it'll feel now that Matt spends half of it with his face in a camera lens.

What a shame. Really don't see why there's a need for guitarless sub-Bono posturing.

What a shame. Really don't see why there's a need for guitarless sub-Bono posturing.

Thing is, he's not even doing anything with the 'freedom' of having no guitar. He's just...walking. I mean, is this the 'performing' that he feels his instruments hold him back from doing? :erm:

Yeah I'm surprised Dom isn't on a riser, as that's the main reason I imagine they've lowered Morgan so fans facing Morgan can still see Dom. Maybe they thought that Dom on a riser would block a possible Matt/Chris standing at the 'front' of the stage for a few minutes. I don't really have any complaints about the stage, from what I've seen looks like you can see everything pretty clearly anyway, plus I'm a tall guy anyway so never have any worries about this stuff ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, where'd live gig discussion go and how long till next show starts?

It was so weird. I watched the festival shows, they sounded alright! Matt's voice didn't sound like it was straining to hit any of the notes, nor did he look like he was getting sick of playing guitar.

And then... all this stuff.

What happened? I seriously don't get how they sunk so low so soon.

I would sell the five tickets we bought for the Washington gig, but I've promised to go to the show with two friends of mine who are getting married (I gave them the tix as a wedding gift). So... yeah. Guess I can only hope that they'll learn to do better.