Fucking mongoloids clapping during The Globalist instrumental intro

Two sets of songs that are practically identical are using up a quarter of the set, Ridiculous. It should be Madness OR Dead Inside and Starlight OR Mercy. Undisclosed Desires can fuck right off.

Also, the fact that Madness gets guitar but Dead Inside doesn't is a crime against humanity.

lol fucking this, this part just came on as I read this

The radical redditors don't agree with you, and most of this forum.

Fuck Reddit. While the board is a circle jerk of negativity, I'd rather have that over a circle jerk of positivity.

I saw a post on there the other day about how they're giving pre-sale codes to anyone with a sob story about how they didn't know to sign up on the site.

Reddit is a circle jerk of what good fans they are, and how everyone is the biggest fan for liking everything the most.

This board is basically peer pressured negativity, with loads of people eventually caving in to accepting opinions that they don't really agree with or understand, but I wouldn't call it a circle jerk.

Reddit is a circle jerk of what good fans they are, and how everyone is the biggest fan for liking everything the most.

This board is basically peer pressured negativity, with loads of people eventually caving in to accepting opinions that they don't really agree with or understand, but I wouldn't call it a circle jerk.

Fair enough. Circle jerk is the wrong word. I see a lot of dissenting opinion. Reddit is a literal echo chamber though. That's the problem with "upvote" culture, it might work for some topics, but a band? If you say anything remotely negative, you're going to have your comment hidden.

Meanwhile, the top posts are always HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW THE PSYCHO RIFF WAS PLAYED BACK IN 1999?!