12) JFK + Revolt

13) Time Is Running Out

14) Uprising (no guitar)

15) The Globalist + Drones

16) Mercy

17) Man With A Tired Intro + Knights Of Cydonia

not a fan tbh

Starlight (no guitar)* (I'm not Sure)

Undisclosed Desires (no guitar)* (I'm sure)

Starlight (no guitar)* (I'm not Sure)

Undisclosed Desires (no guitar)* (I'm sure)

So we're back to no guitar for Starlight as well? Wouldn't surprise me tbh. I figured UD was a given though, I don't think the keytar's been around since '11.

The more I think about it, the more disappointed I am with this set really, let alone with Matt fucking off even more songs when it comes to guitar. Then again, what was I expecting?

Edit: Even Reddit's moaning, shit must be bad.

Fucking mongoloids clapping during The Globalist instrumental intro

Two sets of songs that are practically identical are using up a quarter of the set, Ridiculous. It should be Madness OR Dead Inside and Starlight OR Mercy. Undisclosed Desires can fuck right off.

Also, the fact that Madness gets guitar but Dead Inside doesn't is a crime against humanity.

Edited by Alexander DeLarge

For once... I'm glad with the setlist they played here in Bogota...

Maybe we don't get the fancy stage or lights or anything...

But at least we got a big pack of nice songs (CE+AP, TIRO+Uprising+SS, even back in the beginning, Psycho+Reapers+PiB+TheHandler was cool)...

Yeah... They got The Globalist but today's setlist was pure awful (on a side and unrelated note, that's not a setlist I want for my birthday, and considering that yesterday was my birthday I would be pissed off... XD)...

Hope for the next 3 days they get a better set... XD

PS: [JFK]+Revolt? In what parallel universe this is a good move?... Defector gets no love one more time... :(

Reapers+Psycho+Handler+Globalist+Revolt (it was good) is enough to keep me interested, but as someone who has seen what they're capable of throughout the years, if the setlist structure remains generally the same... I suppose it will be Abso>BH&R>T2L>TR>Drones when it comes to tours (only commenting on what I've actually experienced).

Muse :( I wouldn't mind Uprising and Dead Inside without Matt on guitar IF it makes him sing the songs better and stronger but I'm guessing it's gonna just have the Starlight/Follow Me effect on the songs whereby Morgan's guitar is low as fuck in the mix and the songs are ruined sigh why do they do this shit

Edit: All issues with Matt not playing guitar enough, from the video clips on Instagram the stage looks really good

Edited by heyjackk

I just got home back from the gig and I can tell you that JFK leading into Revolt was the most dickish move of the year, I could not believe my dissapointment. I also cannot understand how Drones was played two times and Isolated System, as cool as it is, took up an entire slot in the setlist. I'm not sure how to feel that I witnessed the live debut of Revolt and The Globalist (a bigger dissapointment live, the studio version is "better").

The drones were meh.

On the upside, I really liked that they opened the set with Reapers, I finally got to hear Apocalypse Please and Matt also dedicated Mercy to the people of Paris who are in distress right now. This has been my less favorite Muse gig ever, I hope that the next days are better.

EDIT: I'm not sure, the sound was not that good (the venue's fault) but I think they played Prelude before Starlight.

EDIT 2: Resistance is finally gone. I'll take UD any day over that awful song.

Edited by aikiclo