Did Matt say "we're in Perth you dick!" ? :LOL:

Read that on musewiki

I read he said something like that yeah haha "we're in fucking perth! dick!" or something along those lines! :LOL: I've only seen the video footage of Dom saying the "hello adelaide!" and then it cuts out so i'm not sure what he said exactly!

Nobody insulted him though, just some 5 seconds booing practically unhereable. That video of people insulting Matt when he took the Uruguayan flag gave me cancer, i hope he watches it and they never come back.

What kind of mentally retarded people start singing "son of a bitch" on a choir to someone you are supposed to like/love or whatever for a stupid flag?

I didn't know the specifics, indeed they should re-think in don't returning there for a looong time. Other crows will be more happy to have Muse.

Nobody insulted him though, just some 5 seconds booing practically unhereable. That video of people insulting Matt when he took the Uruguayan flag gave me cancer, i hope he watches it and they never come back.

To be fair, it's not like they were doing it just because it was the wrong flag. To my knowledge (partly garnered from football, granted) there's a bit of bitterness/rivalry between Argentina and Uruguay. Imagine going to Scotland and holding up an English flag, except maybe a bit worse. You'd expect a bit of abuse.

I genuinely will sell my ticket if the European gigs are 16 of the same songs each night - I basically bought the ticket on the basis of getting at least as much variation as the 2nd Law arena tour.

Apocalypse Please and Citizen Erased every night is pretty good, not to mention The Handler, but they could easily add for example Animals, Defector, Stockholm Syndrome & Map to keep it a reasonable length.

What kind of mentally retarded people start singing "son of a bitch" on a choir to someone you are supposed to like/love or whatever for a stupid flag?

Drones

I genuinely will sell my ticket if the European gigs are 16 of the same songs each night - I basically bought the ticket on the basis of getting at least as much variation as the 2nd Law arena tour.

Apocalypse Please and Citizen Erased every night is pretty good, not to mention The Handler, but they could easily add for example Animals, Defector, Stockholm Syndrome & Map to keep it a reasonable length.

I'd hope that they wont. It better not be TR all over again. They should add more songs for sure. Not too happy with Madness, Unsustainable etc being played all the time either, so many better songs

To be fair, it's not like they were doing it just because it was the wrong flag. To my knowledge (partly garnered from football, granted) there's a bit of bitterness/rivalry between Argentina and Uruguay. Imagine going to Scotland and holding up an English flag, except maybe a bit worse. You'd expect a bit of abuse.

Doubt there would be people singing "son of a bitch" in choir to him.. I mean look more videos, everyone was insulting him and it kept going for over a minute.

What happened in Barcelona was just booing, nobody insulted him ffs it's common sense...

The guy had "muchas gracias" spelled out phonetically for him, and yet people expect him to memorize flags...

The prices for these US gigs are all over the place, btw, and some are actually charging more for first tier seated than GA.

Have the US presale tickets been Will Call only, or are they actually sending tickets out this time?

Drones app is back up. UK markers at the O2 and what looks like the Den (I can't be bothered to look at a proper map, it's in Devon or Dorset) though.

For the Revolt video, presumably. The lyric video at least.

I love the song but does anyone really care enough at this point? The incentive of the app was to hear songs from the album we hadn't heard yet, now it's out I don't really see the point.

The guy had "muchas gracias" spelled out phonetically for him, and yet people expect him to memorize flags...

The prices for these US gigs are all over the place, btw, and some are actually charging more for first tier seated than GA.

Have the US presale tickets been Will Call only, or are they actually sending tickets out this time?

The first tier is more expensive than GA at the O2 in London.

I saw that. They're equal at most of these U.S. Gigs, but it's made me wonder if seating would be the way to go.

Its an unusual one that.

I guess I felt I wanted to do standing regardless - I did seats at the O2 gigs in 2009 and 2012, and have had more fun at doing standing at all the other shows. Plus the only cheap seats at these shows were up on level 4 of the venue, and I've heard very uncomplimentary things about seeing gigs from there.

This tour is a complete fucking shambles tbh. If the sets remain at this length for the entirety of the Drones world tour, this could easily be the worst tour Muse have ever done. If that happens, I hope people demand refunds. It's about time the band manned the fuck up, and actually played decent length sets.

This tour is a complete fucking shambles tbh. If the sets remain at this length for the entirety of the Drones world tour, this could easily be the worst tour Muse have ever done. If that happens, I hope people demand refunds. It's about time the band manned the fuck up, and actually played decent length sets.

I agree, also the same set-list for about 5 shows in a row now? Lazy.

What happened to the awesome set lists that we saw in the beginning of the Drones era? Christ the festival set lists are ten times better than the actual main sets for the tour. A couple months ago I thought this would be their best tour setlist-wise yet but now it's on course to be their worst.

My Only guess is that they're still trying to warm up for The 360 tour? but that just doesn't seem fair to all the gigs they're playing right now

Yeah it seems they're looking at these gigs as the warm up run for the actual Drones tour. Just keeping in shape, playing some of the new stuff on sound check, etc. I'm fairly confident they'll do 20/22 songs when the 360 tour kicks in.

Sucks for everyone paying for these gigs, though. And really, a stadium band on their 7th album playing 16 songs...is just having a laugh. I'm a huge fan of them but it's just unforgivable really. Look at all the acts out there and you see it's bollocks.

Edited by s3ker

What happened to the awesome set lists that we saw in the beginning of the Drones era? Christ the festival set lists are ten times better than the actual main sets for the tour. A couple months ago I thought this would be their best tour setlist-wise yet but now it's on course to be their worst.

My Only guess is that they're still trying to warm up for The 360 tour? but that just doesn't seem fair to all the gigs they're playing right now

The Psycho Tour setlists were never gonna be representative of the rest of the tour, to be fair (apart from in length, it would seem).

That's exactly what I think they're doing. I think they basically view these gigs as warm-ups and kinda throwaway, which is obviously a really fucked up attitude. I can't think of any other reason they'd only be playing 16 songs and not even bothering to change a single one.

The Psycho Tour setlists were never gonna be representative of the rest of the tour, to be fair (apart from in length, it would seem).

That's exactly what I think they're doing. I think they basically view these gigs as warm-ups and kinda throwaway, which is obviously a really fucked up attitude. I can't think of any other reason they'd only be playing 16 songs and not even bothering to change a single one.

I had a look on setlist.fm and Foals are doing 13/14 song sets in South America too. Good to see the English making the effort abroad :LOL:

How does that make sense though? It's basically saying "yeah we're going to prepare for longer setlists and more rotation for the gigs starting in a month by playing short sets and not rotating even though the sets we've been playing for the last 4 months have had more rotation and have been longer."

Definitely, some persons are idiots!

Argentina/Uruguay, Scotland/England, España/Cataluña...Come on it is Music.

It si MUSE...MUSE

That's all!:LOL: