I'm at the barrier, Chris' side..it's really empty right now :stunned:

How full is the floor/seats would you say? I'm curious because there's huge demand, but maybe everyone collectively went "fuck it, too expensive"?

Oh wow, these photos show an attendance that is hardly larger than a small theater with a balcony.

Edited by Alexander DeLarge

I wonder if they might try for a big co-ordinated Twitter barrage to play MM in Sao Paolo. Least that's what I'd do, not least given the fucking ticket price down there.

A Twitter barrage for them to actually play proper sets is probably needed first tbh.

Edit: So they have played Muscle Museum. I'm surprised, not gonna lie. Looks like it was in for CE.

Edited by Jobby

Link?

Here, fairly steady stream.

Munich Jam atm (cue unenthusiastic 'yay's).

Edit: Stopped watching so if it cuts out then soz, probs just gonna be the same old shit from here on out anyway. These gigs are really killing my recent period of Muse hype.

Edited by Jobby

See Muse now was that so hard to do something to please the fans for once??

I still wouldn't be pleased with a 15/16 song set for that price, Muscle Museum or no.

These gigs are pretty much exactly the same length as the Psycho club tour (club tour) but at double the price and with worse songs. How are they getting away with this shit?

I still wouldn't be pleased with a 15/16 song set for that price, Muscle Museum or no.

These gigs are pretty much exactly the same length as the Psycho club tour (club tour) but at double the price and with worse songs. How are they getting away with this shit?

Not necessarily saying I would be either, although Muscle Museum is one of my all time favorites so it would soften the blow a little bit lol....Im still clinging to the This is practice for the 360 tour setlists- theory

Not necessarily saying I would be either, although Muscle Museum is one of my all time favorites so it would soften the blow a little bit lol....Im still clinging to the This is practice for the 360 tour setlists- theory

That theory's probably true (if it's not and this is actually the standard of setlist we have to look forward to then...wow) but that still doesn't make it okay in the slightest. In fact, using South American fans as 'practice' despite charging the same high prices is even more disgusting imo.

Guess they're not 'real fans', eh Matt? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That theory's probably true (if it's not and this is actually the standard of setlist we have to look forward to then...wow) but that still doesn't make it okay in the slightest. In fact, using South American fans as 'practice' despite charging the same high prices is even more disgusting imo.

Guess they're not 'real fans', eh Matt? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, right? I feel like of all places to use as Practice/ pretty much throw away gigs South America would be the last, honestly i feel like they would pull that shit in North America lol, Which is sadly leaving me to believe that the bulk of this tour is going to have equally as garbage setlists

Impressed they remembered MM.

Still angered by the set length. And yes, they DO pull that shit in the US, all the time. I've personally seen a 15 song set (2010.)

Europe and the U.K. will surely be better, but I'm anticipating this to be our sets. Except probably no CE or MM.

UK got 16 song sets on some dates in 2009 from what I remember. Then some gig in Italy got 19 and Sunburn + Butterflies instead of Feeling Good :LOL: