Muse? Shaft people? Never. Surely.

Edit: Although in fairness I've been really lucky with the gigs I've been too. All top notch bar the first one.

True, shouldn't be a surprising thing anymore.

Same but you thought the Etihad gig was top notch? :$

True, shouldn't be a surprising thing anymore.

Same but you thought the Etihad gig was top notch? :$

Yeah. I got every rotation I wanted at that gig including Bliss and Dead Star. Pre-2015 it was my favourite gig with Bliss being my favourite live song. It also had the best performance of Stockholm I've ever experienced. It helped too that I was in a tremendous mood that day, much more than at the Emirates.

You didn't enjoy it much I'm guessing?

Yeah. I got every rotation I wanted at that gig including Bliss and Dead Star. Pre-2015 it was my favourite gig with Bliss being my favourite live song. It also had the best performance of Stockholm I've ever experienced. It helped too that I was in a tremendous mood that day, much more than at the Emirates.

You didn't enjoy it much I'm guessing?

Nah, I'd say it was a good gig, just not on par with the others that I've been to. The length was great and Bliss, Survival, Uprising, Stockholm, Animals and Knights were decent but some of the theatrics put me off. Unintended and Blackout were a let down as well (not to mention that encore as a whole). Then obviously there's Starlight as a closer.

To be honest, I think the fact that I was really far back (was with a family member who didn't want to go any further forward) stood with a mostly silent, static section of the crowd hampered my experience a lot. If we'd have gotten Sunburn over USOE, I think that would've raised the gig up a fair bit. Also, Map.

As it is though, it's easily my least favourite gig I've been to, but that's not particularly insulting to be fair. There's a decent chance of me picking up a couple of shitters with the amount of gigs I'm going to this year too so that might change :chuckle:

Heading towards another 16 song shitter then?

gg, Muse. Hittin' them TR Tour lows real fast (if not worse, considering the prices).

Are they actually using the 360 stage yet, or is it just a normal setup? Hope the setlist improves though...

Pretty much the same stage as the festivals.

Oh so not long to wait, then. Cheers. Dissapointing setlist again though. 16 songs + 2 jams.... :stunned:

Well, 16 songs and 1 jam really, Interlude is just an intro. Unsustainable always felt like more of an intermission than a proper song to me as well so it'd feel more like 15 songs.

Apparently there were a lot of audio problems throughout and Matt held up a Uruguayan flag instead of an Argentinian one. Bit of a shitfest all-round then.

With the 360 supposed to start soon, the soundcheck of Revolt and TG, if they happened, could just indicate they're likely to be played there.

Still, yeah, terrible, terrible setlist lengths for the amount of money they're charging for these gigs.

And who gave him the wrong flag?! :chuckle:

Maybe a fan travelled from Uruguay to see the gig and threw a flag on-stage? God knows, probs should've checked before waving it around though :rolleyes:

I don't know how more people aren't complaining tbh. These sets for these prices are daylight robbery and, to be totally honest, a little bit disgusting. They need to get the message that this shit isn't good enough.

Alas, all I keep seeing is "any muse is better than no muse lel ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" and "they don't owe us anything". If you've paid to go to a gig - yes, they do.

I don't know how more people aren't complaining tbh. These sets for these prices are daylight robbery and, to be totally honest, a little bit disgusting. They need to get the message that this shit isn't good enough.

Alas, all I keep seeing is "any muse is better than no muse lel ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" and "they don't owe us anything". If you've paid to go to a gig - yes, they do.

This. I didn't mind paying $125 and $132 the last two times they came here because I got 19 songs both times and the sets weren't the worst even if they weren't mind blowingly insane. But knowing I'll probably have to shell out $150+ now for even less songs and a 360 stage production that could honesty be a bit of a pain in the ass just makes me feel really much less bothered about them eventually coming here next year.

Poor Matt acknowledged that it was the Uruguayan flag, then held up an Argentinian one too. What can you do when you're thrown a flag whilst performing, throw it on the ground? :LOL:

ps: Despite most people's opinions on the sound in today's Buenos Aires show, we did get Citizen Erased which I haven't heard in my 2 tries before, so personally I am happy.

Edited by michaelL

Maybe a fan travelled from Uruguay to see the gig and threw a flag on-stage? God knows, probs should've checked before waving it around though :rolleyes:

I don't see how you can complain about the prices being daylight robbery but still pay to go to 6 gigs.