Sssssssshhhhh, I said something similar once and got told off quite badly (not by Jobby though), so be careful. :LOL:

It's true though. If people really wanted to complain about the prices, the best thing to do would be to not pay them. The fact that people continually pay high prices for 16 song sets proves that it's OK for Muse to charge that. You make your bed, you lie in it.

People still quietly believe the 360 tour might be longer, especially in the UK that's often true

Otherwise unfortunately it's probably the only chance to see most of the Drones songs, which is where I'm at. Favorite album in 10 years, and probably going to be the worst gig, but I still feel like I'll regret not going.

And honestly, how many of those people at the recent gigs knew how short it would be for the money? They don't put up a length with the ticket sales like movies.

The few people who suspected ahead of time wouldn't make a noticible statement, sadly.

I don't see how you can complain about the prices being daylight robbery but still pay to go to 6 gigs.

1) I had more than enough money spare at the time with nothing else to spend it on

2) I didn't expect them to start reverting back to 16 song sets

3) I expect the sets and their length to improve when the actual 360 tour starts, that doesn't mean I think it's okay for them to shaft the fans going to these gigs

If the sets are this bad during the run-up to the gigs I'm going to, I'll almost definitely sell my tickets. If I'm honest, I'm probably already gonna sell one of my Manchester dates to a friend actually.

Edited by Jobby

I'd expect them to return to the 20-song setlists from the 2nd Law Arena Tour once the proper tour beings, but this band is really hard to follow. Seems Matt can barely sing all of the songs they're playing now (with Unsustainable being used as a rest spot for his voice). If they actually follow with playing only 16 songs per gig, then I'll lose my faith on their live performances. And this is coming from a Brazilian who feels really ripped off for paying stupid amounts of money to go to both their concerts later this week.

Well this is a wee bit frustrating.

Seems 360 stage hasn't been used yet and tix for Vancouver go on sale Wednesday, Oct 21 (does anyone know why when you click on actual tickets it says Oct 28 and which is the actual date?)

2nd Law was my first Muse concert (I missed Resistance by 3 days and to this day I will never live down missing hearing Exogenesis live) and for that concert we paid $225 a ticket for the VIP Experience. For that stage set up and the great seats we had, I don't regret one penny of that being spent. It was the greatest night of my life.

However with it being our second concert, and not knowing much about the 360 stage and prices gone up to $285 per ticket for VIP just not sure what to go for (and honestly, $285 is horseshit. The lounge is not anything special, they just play vids from past Muse concerts and serve a little bit of food and you're STILL required to buy your own drinks).

For me, if I knew the $285 would get us the best seat in the house, I'd happily pay it. But I'm just not so sure... Sounds like floor would be the better place to be in this case, but I don't think I could manage the crowds, particularly when the asshats in the seats in front of us were smoking in a non smoking venue last concert :mad:

I will never live down missing hearing Exogenesis live

I'm assuming you just mean Part 1, since they've never played the whole thing live. In fact, Part 3's the only other part that's been played and that was once. Anyway, you weren't really missing out on much.

However with it being our second concert, and not knowing much about the 360 stage and prices gone up to $285 per ticket for VIP just not sure what to go for

Don't go VIP then? It's almost entirely pointless anyway tbh, like you said.

For me, if I knew the $285 would get us the best seat in the house, I'd happily pay it. But I'm just not so sure... Sounds like floor would be the better place to be in this case, but I don't think I could manage the crowds, particularly when the asshats in the seats in front of us were smoking in a non smoking venue last concert :mad:

Because of the 360 stage, I don't think there's gonna be a seat (or standing spot, for that matter) that offers a good view for the whole night. At some point, you'll probably be struggling to see certain band-members or things going on no matter where you are, so I don't actually think it matters much.

Edit:

Video of Matt's geography skills (or lack thereof) the other night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B2dMLvLDBE&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Jobby

But I heard he got the right flag later on! And it's not important to know every flag of the world ;) and why is someone throwing the wrong flag on stage...AND they do look quite similar *hidesunderthetable*

If you're Uruguayan and like Muse then Argentina is probably the best bet to see them. The flags are different enough, in colour and layout.

Then again I'm always mixing up Australia and New Zealand flags :LOL:

Apparently Matt said later on that he knew it was the wrong flag, he probs just felt obliged to wave it about like he usually does with the others and didn't think that it might not go down well. Just a bit of a brainfart I guess.

Also, judging by some (what I assume are recent) pictures, Matt's looking like he's in a little better shape to me, which is good to see. Just a shame that isn't translating to, y'know, reasonable setlists.

That reminds me when he showed a spanish flag in Barcelona :LOL:

Nobody insulted him though, just some 5 seconds booing practically unhereable. That video of people insulting Matt when he took the Uruguayan flag gave me cancer, i hope he watches it and they never come back.

What kind of mentally retarded people start singing "son of a bitch" on a choir to someone you are supposed to like/love or whatever for a stupid flag?