I get that maybe they want to save some songs from Drones for the big fancy tour, since they're already playing most of them, but yeah, that short ass setlist is just piss poor for the amount of money they're charging.

It's getting a big angering, and it makes it feel like these gigs are just a lazy cash grab.

They're saving up energy for their long sets in London next year.

What were they saving up for with the 15 song arena sets at the end of the TR tour? :phu: Still bitter.

Apparently Matt's promised to play Muscle Museum in Brazil? Interesting, it'd be pretty shitty to the fans who went to this gig though, depending on what it gets rotated with (probs Unsustainable cuz logic).

I had been thinking about that, last year they were supposed to play it but couldn't cause his voice was fucked, let's see if they fulfil the promise lol, even though the half-step down Muscle museum is kind of anti climactic to me for some reason

I had been thinking about that, last year they were supposed to play it but couldn't cause his voice was fucked, let's see if they fulfil the promise lol, even though the half-step down Muscle museum is kind of anti climactic to me for some reason

I think the Psycho Tour performance of it was definitely one of the lesser ones, more because I felt Matt didn't really put much into it (I get the feeling he's not really a fan of it anymore) than anything to do with the key though.

Still, I'd take it over Unsustainable, CE or Apocalypse Please.

Muse need to take a leaf out of Frank Turner's book, namely, that when he releases a new album the setlists get longer. Frank's been playing 24-27 songs night in night out on his current tour. With seven albums behind them, I see no reason for why Muse are limiting themselves to 18 songs, when they should be pushing for 24 at the very least.

Muse need to take a leaf out of Frank Turner's book, namely, that when he releases a new album the setlists get longer. Frank's been playing 24-27 songs night in night out on his current tour. With seven albums behind them, I see no reason for why Muse are limiting themselves to 18 songs, when they should be pushing for 24 at the very least.

Paul McCartney plays 41.

No kidding. 8 songs in the encore alone.

omg the last 5 songs of the main set.....if they would add Feeling Good it would be the perfect storm for me. I remember the good ol days where feeling good and tiro were the only songs I disliked at the gigs - now Tiro is the least problem out of the last 5 - I really hope they skip at least madness on the 360 shows and yes they really have to add at least 3-4 more songs.

omg the last 5 songs of the main set.....if they would add Feeling Good it would be the perfect storm for me. I remember the good ol days where feeling good and tiro were the only songs I disliked at the gigs - now Tiro is the least problem out of the last 5 - I really hope they skip at least madness on the 360 shows and yes they really have to add at least 3-4 more songs.

Back in those days I don't think they played Feeling Good at all in the UK

In Austria they did - omg watch that set:

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2003/gasometer-vienna-austria-4bd7a37a.html

showbiz for feeling good, blackout for endlessly and uno for tiro would make it complete for me (well ok a few newer songs for maybe sing for absolution would be ok too but the rest is just perfection)

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2004/zenith-de-rouen-le-grand-quevilly-france-3d655d3.html

16 songs plus a jam :LOL:

Made even worse when you consider how much they were/are charging, with no elaborate production to use as an excuse.

The more I think about it...just ew. That's arguably worse than TR Tour.

Muse seem to (stupidly) base their set length on venue size as opposed to discography depth and I can't see that mindset changing tbh. Then again, 16 songs is only one more than the £45, 1000-2000 capacity club gigs on the Psycho Tour so fuck knows what their logic is anymore.

There's not really any excuse for anything less than 25 songs and considering that they'll be playing 4+ nights at some venues on the 360 tour then playing the same set every night isn't going to cut it.

They have a good three weeks or so off after the SA dates finish before the start of the 360 tour which starts with a three night run in the same venue. They should really use the time to rehearse everything they played on the festival tour (33 songs not including Interlude and Munich Jam) and rehearse another seven or so for the first dates, things like Sunburn, Take A Bow, Survival, Butterflies & Hurricanes and some of the Psycho Tour rarities like Hyper Music and Muscle Museum. Then there will be another two or three Drones songs added in as well. That's a good song base to build on. Then as the tour goes on rehearse more songs and bring them in without completely ditching the older ones. Something like a new song every two weeks wouldn't kill them and it keeps the sets fresh and stops everyone, including them, from getting bored.

Even that would be above and beyond by their standards though. If they really wanted to go all out then they should put everything into groups like openers, closers, rarities,hit singles, piano section songs, transition songs etc and pull a certain number from each pile each night to make up the set.

But again, laziness.