Is this the setlist so far, then? Saw it on setlist.fm, so I'm taking it with a truckload of salt...

1. Psycho +[Drill Sergeant] Intro

2. Reapers

3. Plug In Baby (Extended Outro)

4. The Handler

5. The 2nd Law: Unsustainable

6. Dead Inside

7. Interlude

8. Hysteria+ (AC/DC's "Back In Black" Riff + Vuilstamen Riff Outro)

9. Citizen Erased

Is this the setlist so far, then? Saw it on setlist.fm, so I'm taking it with a truckload of salt...

1. Psycho +[Drill Sergeant] Intro

2. Reapers

3. Plug In Baby (Extended Outro)

4. The Handler

5. The 2nd Law: Unsustainable

6. Dead Inside

7. Interlude

8. Hysteria+ (AC/DC's "Back In Black" Riff + Vuilstamen Riff Outro)

9. Citizen Erased

yep, AP now :)

I'm not that big of a fan of Reapers being played so early. It closing the main set was probably its best position.

I think it works alright as an opener, second spot's a bit of a push though. I think it's best at the end of the main set with Stockholm coming straight after but it's a damn good main set closer in it's own right as well, having experienced both.

Edited by Jobby

I'm not that big of a fan of Reapers being played so early. It closing the main set was probably its best position.

I agree. I've been relatively pleased with the first half of these sets, but the last stretch of songs is awful. They should at least move Reapers to the end to make it more even.

So, apparently:

Drill Sergeant + Psycho

Reapers

Plug In Baby

The Handler

Unsustainable

Dead Inside

Interlude + Hysteria + Back In Black + Vuilstamen

Citizen Erased

Apocalypse Please

Drones D&B Jam

Madness

Supermassive Black Hole

Time Is Running Out

Starlight

JFK + Uprising

Mercy

MWAH + Knights Of Cydonia

Falls to absolute shit after AP, but I guess the first 9 songs are mostly good. Not sure if Starlight closed the main set or if Stockholm just hasn't been reported. Praying it's the latter but with how common 'no Stockholm' has been this year, it wouldn't surprise me.

Also - side note - I'm bored of Interlude, it feels pointless and I'd rather they went back to just going straight into Hysteria like they used to. Also pt. 2 - Back In Black needs to fuck off.

no stockholm syndrome :rolleyes: , isn't the setlist too short, just 18 songs :stunned:

17, if you don't count the jam then 16. That's why I get the feeling Stockholm might've been played but not reported (unless no Stockholm has been confirmed?). If not then that's piss poor for an arena set.

17, if you don't count the jam then 16. That's why I get the feeling Stockholm might've been played but not reported (unless no Stockholm has been confirmed?). If not then that's piss poor for an arena set.

Pretty sure the last few sets have been exactly like this, 16 songs, no Stockholm.

do you guys thinks they do these short sets because they are lazy or i dont know, paying all that money for 17 songs :( , i thought they were doing this because all the restrictions in china :confused:

Laziness, there isn't really any other reason for it. Unless they're deluded enough to think that 16 songs is good enough for an arena set, let alone with those prices.

criminal considering they were charging like $100 dollars for standing tickets

Fixed.