Yep, I was at the Liverpool gig. During the gig I didn't realise just how short it was (and we did get piano Cave which was great) but despite enjoying the gig that was a piss poor effort.

If they're (foolishly) seeing these current gigs as warm ups for the longer arena tour sets why aren't they adding songs to the setlist every few nights? You know...to build up 'stamina'? :logic:

I agree that the setlists are too short, the tickets are too expensive for 15 songs :(

But it was my first solo gig and it was so great to see Muscle Museum and Apocalypse Please for the first time :awesome: The handler is so good live too! And SS should be back :(

I saw some videos that Matt was having problems singing some songs but last night he's voice was great imo! Looked like the band was having fun and I had great fun too! The crowd was amazing!

I have a video of part Muscle Museum and Apocalype Please but they're probably ruined by my singalong :LOL: can't upload only on sunday since i'm going to Sao Paulo gig too

Ps: sorry for my bad english lol

I really wish they would stop closing sets with Knights.

It makes the end anti-climactic for me now.

Honestly, I think just watching a setlist get updated takes you out of it a bit. To me, I was disappointed with Knights closing all the time, but when it closed when I saw them I fucking loved it. But hey, each to their own I guess.

If they're (foolishly) seeing these current gigs as warm ups for the longer arena tour sets why aren't they adding songs to the setlist every few nights? You know...to build up 'stamina'? :logic:

They're probably thinking there's no point wasting energy on proper sets until the 'real' tour starts.

I feel like this discussion has been going round in circles for a while now.

With good reason. If people stop complaining, it becomes acceptable.

Honestly, I think just watching a setlist get updated takes you out of it a bit. To me, I was disappointed with Knights closing all the time, but when it closed when I saw them I fucking loved it. But hey, each to their own I guess.

Nah, I start leaving as soon as I hear the harmonica live nowadays. It's an okay live song when it's earlier on in the set but it's a pretty anti-climactic closer, the fact that it's become predictable as fuck and has a 2 minute intro permanently fixed onto it has only lended to that.

It's the best closer, I don't mind.

I wouldn't even say it's particularly good live, let alone the best closer.

Stockholm, Survival, Showbiz, TAB and Bliss are all way better imo. If we're counting main set closers too, you can add New Born, US, Reapers and Megalomania to that.

I have wondered about the idea of closing with a self-contained Globalist encore.

I can definitely see that happening but not as the final encore. That'd be really anti-climactic imo.

I'm not sick of it yet because I don't have that much disposable income. Can't imagine how you'll cope at those six dates, when it inevitably closes about four of them, Jobby. :p

I'll probably just leave tbh, especially when I'm seated. That's what I do most of the time, beat the crowds innit.

(also, it's only 5 now, sold my first Manchester ticket to a friend)