There's way better piano songs they could bring back though. AP has never been that special.

You shut your mouth. :phu:

No but in all seriousness, it's one of the first Muse songs I heard and helped me really get into them, so I would be very excited to hear it live. Even if I might rather hear Showbiz or MM if I had to choose.

It's meh on the album, but looks massive live.

Gotta love Matt's delivery on the live versions, especially Earl's Court

"WayayayaSANE, it'll makeyouINSANE, and it's bending the truowawawa....."

And would love RBS to come back, but I know for a fact I would be disappointed if he didn't (as he probably won't) chest voice the final chorus... Glasgow was a fitting send-off for it in a way.

Also what if they finally end up playing FAWY?

Kinda disappointed that it's going to be Absolution-focused considering we never had the opportunity to get Showbiz/Origin of Symmetry-era material since there wasn't a tour for either of those over here.

Absolution had its time during the Absolution Tour. That being said, I'll enjoy hearing The Small Print/Apocalypse Please again. I just really hope there's more to it than that because this is the best shot we'll ever get at hearing those oldies.

Remarkable we have came to a stage where we're being picky about what rarities we get. Who'da thunk it

I know it's a bit ridiculous but some of the songs played over in the UK have never been played in the United States and the others haven't been played outside of a couple industry showcase gigs back in 1998/1999. It'd be nice to see the same sort of variation rather than going back to the logic of "it didn't release there back then so it won't be appreciated" which is the way some of the fans are making it sound.