https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8WP7aOD_9Q

That was hard

edit: Dammit lel

Barely! About 20% of what it's like these days.

For the record, I was at that gig and wasn't bothered then by it.

I'll say this again, for the last time. Yes it bothers me but that doesn't mean a) I don't want people to do it and b) I never get a fun boner. I just choose how to enjoy gigs my own way

Barely! About 20% of what it's like these days.

For the record, I was at that gig and wasn't bothered then by it.

I'll say this again, for the last time. Yes it bothers me but that doesn't mean a) I don't want people to do it and b) I never get a fun boner. I just choose how to enjoy gigs my own way

You came up with an excuse for why it didn't count. Who would've guessed?

Of course we listen to the band, we just join in and interact with the music that's being played. Plus, like Dee said, the more passion the fans show for songs like this, the more likely it is to stick around in some capacity.

:yesey:

Maybe because everyone here is trying to get a rise out of me and posting stupid, snarky, smart-ass comments

Oh god, it's always about you

ALXLBs3.gif

Choose you favorite set.

Belfast

Glasgow

Newport

Exeter

Manchester

Brighton

For me it's a tie between Newport and Manchester.

Manchester. The Groove ffs... at least I got to see the return of Futurism and Assassin at newport though.

Did you go to see Muse in 2001?

Go fuck yourself

Let us all bow down our heads and take a moment of silence to recognise this great achievement of yours. For it has blessed you with argument-backing-reasons beyond the reach of the rest of us who didn't go to see MUSE IN 2001.