No one has any idea. Including iHeart radio themselves, apparently, who've described it differently in different outlets, and postulated songs that "could" be played.

Initially it was said that the entire album would be "screened" - but is there time for that in an hour, if there's performances and Q&A?

And now it basically just says "first time hearing new material" but not much mention if it's ALL the material.

Would be a little sad if the whole album fit into that, too. :chuckle:

No one has any idea. Including iHeart radio themselves, apparently, who've described it differently in different outlets, and postulated songs that "could" be played.

Initially it was said that the entire album would be "screened" - but is there time for that in an hour, if there's performances and Q&A?

Would be a little sad if the whole album fit into that, too. :chuckle:

It's been said many times the whole album will be played back (audio) for people going. Then a gig afterwards. Idk why people are so confused

Yeah I dont remember reading anywhere that it's only going to be an hour long, that would surprise me, regardless of what exactly is happening at the event.

Pretty much. If the album's an hour, the gig's an hour ~ hour and a half, Q&A or whatever for maybe another 30 mins to an hour that's reasonable. This isn't gonna be an in and out thing

So yes, two people in this thread have specified times, and neither of them is even the person who told me "around an hour."

Although that makes sense if the band just plays, like, DI/Reapers/Psycho and the rest are played off the album.

I still think the entire album is going to be played back since that's what was said multiple times. Can still end at 9 and have that

Sooo, I guess we'll have to wait until after 9 (2am here in the uk) until we get any sort of reaction. Can't see anyone daring to use their phone whilst in the venue if new material is getting played, unless it's just not being regulated.

All phones have to be checked in before we enter so that definitely won't be happening

I see, 2am it is then. Thank god it's saturday and I can waste sleep time waiting for overblown reactions from 3000 miles away

Quality of the recording would probably be too shit for it to matter anyway

anyone with a recent iphone (somehow they have great mics) would be able to

that's how movie bootleggers do it, they have a cam and an iphone and sync the audio

anyone with a recent iphone (somehow they have great mics) would be able to

that's how movie bootleggers do it, they have a cam and an iphone and sync the audio

The main thing is the mic would have to be pointed out properly and not muffled, I feel like fiddling around in your lap enough to draw attention to that would make it unlikely for perfect directional audio to get recorded