Seriously, my brother in law can beat me. He saw them at Norwich arts centre - a gig which isn't listed anywhere but definitely happened. That was at least a year before me, and at least five years before I knew him.

As for Brixton academy I went because of Live and their excellent album "Throwing Copper". Muse supported, had a tiny bit of the stage, no lights at all and their sound was absolutely dreadful.

But through all that they shined through and I thought were better than Live even at the time. I immediately rushed to the record shop to put a pre order in for their first album and consequently, and luckily, getting into them so early means I have a load of early CD singles and EPs.

As for the gig I only really remember Sunburn being played but I think it was pretty much the whole of the showbiz album,

The first gig I reslly remember well was the OOS tour at Wolverhampton Civic Hall and that is still probably the best for me.

Well you're a bit of a cunt, aren't you :)

Pretty funny everyone judging me on this without knowing the context.

I was stating something about the crowds during 2001 and someone told me I was straight up wrong. Hence me telling him to go fuck himself. I certainly don't think I'm better than anyone because of this.

You're welcome

I was stating something about the crowds during 2001 and someone told me I was straight up wrong. Hence me telling him to go fuck himself. I certainly don't think I'm better than anyone because of this.

You're welcome

"You're wrong!"

"FUUCK YOOOOOU!"

You're welcome

I think we do know the context since it's literally right there in front of us. You're the one writing the posts and making abusive comments so any lack in our understanding of the context is obviously your fault.

Did he say where?

Not exactly, but the fans asking were French so Europe most likely (or at least France)

Edit: It is possible that there are no dates but it would be a massive dick move to hint that heavily at it otherwise

Edited by mattestro.