Pretty funny everyone judging me on this without knowing the context.

I was stating something about the crowds during 2001 and someone told me I was straight up wrong. Hence me telling him to go fuck himself. I certainly don't think I'm better than anyone because of this.

You're welcome

You literally said singing along to riffs came about in the last 5 years and asked for someone to find a riff-singalong from before 2009. People did, and you went "yeah but that doesn't count". That's when someone said you were wrong.

Seems like you're the one who needs to know the context.

Muse need to take a page out of QOTSA's book when it comes to setlists, you genuinely never know what you are or aren't going to get with them, which is exactly how it should be.

uhhhh last tour wasn't really like that for QOTSA. In fact, I'd say the T2L tour had more rarities than the Like Clockwork tour, by comparison. So I'd say you're totally wrong.

Yeah, the ...LC tour was the most rigid setlist-wise QOTSA have done. Still rocked though.

Brighton was great last night. Definitely not the best Muse performance, but I had more fun than I've had at any Muse gig in ages.

Psycho was monstrous, as was Reapers. Dead Inside was complete LOL :LOL:. Loved hearing Uno and The Groove too.

I've heard seven Showbiz tracks now - slowly getting through them tour by tour!

- I went to see QOTSA on their last tour

- I, to paraphrase, 'genuinely didn't know what I was or wasn't going to get'

You're right. What I thought in my very own head is clearly incorrect and deep down I knew exactly what the majority of their setlist would be, thus rendering you completely correct all along. What was I thinking, I'm so sorry.

So you're comparing a band whose setlists you follow with one you don't, and somehow think that says anything about the bands? If you didn't follow Muse's setlists, you wouldn't know what to expect either.

In other news, am I right that someone here said someone close to Muse has nigh on confirmed more dates will be announced before festival season this summer? Did that mean there'll be more dates before the summer or just that they'll announce their usual autumn/winter tour shortly?

(Possibly) more dates before summer

Am I allowed to have that opinion? Or is saying anything other than Muse are absolutely perfect in every way somehow banned on this forum?

I love how people always say this yet we're probably the people who are most critical of Muse.

Yeah, the ...LC tour was the most rigid setlist-wise QOTSA have done. Still rocked though.

Brighton was great last night. Definitely not the best Muse performance, but I had more fun than I've had at any Muse gig in ages.

Psycho was monstrous, as was Reapers. Dead Inside was complete LOL :LOL:. Loved hearing Uno and The Groove too.

I've heard seven Showbiz tracks now - slowly getting through them tour by tour!

I'm on 6. Did you get Falling Down on the last tour? Added Hyper Music to my collection at last.

Belfast the only gig with no Bliss...but also no Starlight haha

I'm on 6. Did you get Falling Down on the last tour? Added Hyper Music to my collection at last.

Belfast the only gig with no Bliss...but also no Starlight haha

I've only got 3 Showbiz songs so far now:

Falling Down

Unintended

Muscle Museum

OoS

New Born

Bliss

Plug In Baby

Feeling Good

Futurism