Imo it has sounded weak in every video I've seen so far.

Matt still can't sing the end of Dead Inside properly eventhough it was the second song. Shame.

He has replaced the Bb4 with a G#4, and I think that's what he's gonna go for from now on. It probably sounds a lot better than an attempted Bb4 would. But yeah some falsetto parts at the end that bring it down a bit.

But it's worth noting that he actually sung Apocalypse Please properly, which he very rarely did back when it was played regularly. And obviously a piano isn't gonna stand out that much on an audience recording of a quite heavy song.

Edited by Tjet

He has replaced the Bb4 with a G#4, and I think that's what he's gonna go for from now on. It probably sounds a lot better than an attempted Bb4 would. But yeah some falsetto parts at the end that brings it down a bit.

But it's worth noting that he actually sung Apocalypse Please properly, which he very rarely did back when it was played regularly. And obviously a piano isn't gonna stand out that much on an audience recording of a quite heavy song.

Point taken.

Don't like AP live. Needs grand piano not teeny tiny upright, and also, looks like it's hard to know what to do aside from sing along with the verses.

I've got my flame suit on. Go on now.

You do know that the piano is merely aesthetic, right?

I'd take any other piano song over AP, bar Explorers/FG. I think it's boring.

I would have Explorers over it as well.

AP has always been my least favorite from Abso. Something about it just doesn't catch me. But still nice to see they keep bringing the old songs back.