Hoping this video means they're back on track for some more reveals. Psycho/Dead Inside/Reapers is cool and all but we've had that for over a month now.

If I remember correctly, they said something about playing some new stuff at Big Weekend so hopefully they'll do something at the NYC/LA gigs as rehearsals.

Everyone clamoring for Reapers is likely to be disappointed. On the other hand, I agree with you about NYC/LA. Especially knowing the listening party is May 9, I feel they'll debut at least one other song live in the US, possibly The Handler, granted the fact they already rehearsed it.

I feel like the only person who's "meh" about TSP. so I'm sure that will be my "rare" song if I ever see them again.
You're definitely not. When I introduced Muse to a friend of mine years ago, he said that TSP and TOADA were the two songs that made Muse feel like any other band in the Pop-punk genre, which I think is spot on.

According to the founder of Muse France who met Matt with video proof, Muse will be doing the same thing they did with the Psycho UK tour in terms of rarities except in the US, mainly with Absolution. He said Apocalypse Please will definitely be played, and Matt smiled and didn't respond when he asked about The Small Print.

According to the founder of Muse France who met Matt with video proof, Muse will be doing the same thing they did with the Psycho UK tour in terms of rarities except in the US, mainly with Absolution. He said Apocalypse Please will definitely be played, and Matt smiled and didn't respond when he asked about The Small Print.

Hope they keep true to this, would love to see AP played live, especially in an intimate venue

Fuuuuck, AP and TSP would make me jelly.

Wonder why there's been a bit of an Absolution focus on this tour. Stockholm, Hysteria, TIRO, Fury, The Groove and now (potentially) AP and TSP. Maybe a mini Abso-anniversary thing?

Fuuuuck, AP and TSP would make me jelly.

Wonder why there's been a bit of an Absolution focus on this tour. Stockholm, Hysteria, TIRO, Fury, The Groove and now (potentially) AP and TSP. Maybe a mini Abso-anniversary thing?

Makes sense. I mean if they play anniversary gigs a year too late then it's not too unlikely that they would celebrate an album two years too late.