Larry.

Just posted on the Musebay thread - two tickets available for Sunday :)

I've had payment for one and expecting payment for the other tonight so for those that have already contacted me or seen my Musebay post, I'll have to say they're sold. I must say though that some of the offers to secure them have been interesting :$

I've had payment for one and expecting payment for the other tonight so for those that have already contacted me or seen my Musebay post, I'll have to say they're sold. I must say though that some of the offers to secure them have been interesting :$

Damn it, after last night's set-list I so wanted to go but couldn't get in (tried first thing came live, sold out in the minute).

I am mad.

The overpriced tickets on Gumtree etc need reporting to Muse management so they can get taken down, pretty sure someone did that last week, then they might come back up on TM...

ETA... Apocalypse Please?!?!

Edited by trogette

The overpriced tickets on Gumtree etc need reporting to Muse management so they can get taken down, pretty sure someone did that last week, then they might come back up on TM...

ETA... Apocalypse Please?!?!

I only saw the Gumtree listing on Sunday night and reported it to the site. How do you report to Muse management?

god fucking damn i'm determined to get a ticket for this, got 5 nights to find one. i'd snap someone's hand off at £80-£100 for one right now if i was guaranteed one

I'd check Ticketmaster on the day of the gig if you can get up there easily, heard that they set aside a few hundred complimentary tickets for the bands to use/competitions and if they aren't used then they are put up on ticket sites - happens with the iTunes Festival as well.

Edited by Destroya

I'd check Ticketmaster on the day of the gig if you can get up there easily, heard that they set aside a few hundred complimentary tickets for the bands to use/competitions and if they aren't used then they are put up on ticket sites - happens with the iTunes Festival as well.

a few hundred? That's an awful lot of tickets held behind for a 2000 capacity venue

Buzzing for Sunday to say the least!

Anyone know what time the band came out and did the meet and greets with people from the queue?

Not going to lie i thought the setlist from last night was no way near as good as Belfasts so hoping Muse give us more songs like Fury etc :)

I am staying at the Wilmslow hotel, anyone know how far it is away from the academy? Roll on gig number 17!

Anyone know what time the band came out and did the meet and greets with people from the queue?

Not going to lie i thought the setlist from last night was no way near as good as Belfasts so hoping Muse give us more songs like Fury etc :)

I am staying at the Wilmslow hotel, anyone know how far it is away from the academy? Roll on gig number 17!

:erm: They swapped Fury for Bliss, that's all?

As for them hanging out in the queue, seems to be about 4-5pm? And Google Maps would be your friend for the distance.

As for them hanging out in the queue, seems to be about 4-5pm? And Google Maps would be your friend for the distance.

+ Starlight for Unnatural Selection, so 2 rare songs being swapped for more common songs. Still looked like a good setlist with Uno, Hyper Music, Stockholm and Agitated though and Bliss is fun so that can be forgiven.

Not sure whether them chatting with the queue at Glasgow was a one off or not, guess we'll see over the next couple of gigs. Hopefully not, it's a nice gesture :happy:

i know, but unnatural selection is better than Starlight live and id rather see Fury to Bliss thats all i am saying. Be nice if Showbiz or Muscle Museum made an appearance if only there was a God :p

Wish i was going to Exeter :(

4-5pm

I can see that from my window :p

It's a 45 minute walk from the venue like, about 15-20 on the bus. It's a straight road from the venue to the hotel though

can we all agree on #showbiz4Manchester?

As much as I love glorious, it's not gonna happen. they can't play Assassin, he won't even remember he's written a song called Glorious. And Assassin will be played at some point later so there'll be chance to here it.

Showbiz however, they'll definitely remember how to play it. and it won't be played anytime soon = this gig will be recorded in history as "the one with showbiz"

agreed? agreed?

Let's do it!

Showbiz however, they'll definitely remember how to play it.

They will? :erm: It's been about as long since they played Assassin as they played Showbiz. Plus, given they'll have had a few days off by Sunday, they could easily have rehearsed Assassin in that time (whether or not they will is another matter, obviously).

They will? :erm: It's been about as long since they played Assassin as they played Showbiz. Plus, given they'll have had a few days off by Sunday, they could easily have rehearsed Assassin in that time (whether or not they will is another matter, obviously).
Assasisn is hard to play on all three instruments. showbiz is easy.

Assasisn is hard to play on all three instruments. showbiz is easy.

I'd say it's only really tricky on drums. Even then, I don't think it's so much about the difficulty of the song, more just remembering how it goes. Plus, Showbiz is pretty tough vocally.

Honestly, if I got any of Muscle Museum, Showbiz or Assassin, I'd be more than happy. I just think Showbiz is the least likely of those three to get played.