Larry.

I was lucky enough to get 2 tickets for Sunday's gig for me and a mate from Scotland. Unfortunately it looks like he can't make it any more and, having not long moved to Manchester myself, I don't really know anyone else who can step in.

So is anyone on here still looking for a ticket? Would be happy to let it go for face value unless offers come flooding in! It's not 100% definitely available yet, but with not long to go til the gig I want to gauge interest in the likely event it does become available.

If interested please reply on here, or there should be an option to email me, I've ticked the registration box to allow that.

Cheers

I was lucky enough to get 2 tickets for Sunday's gig for me and a mate from Scotland. Unfortunately it looks like he can't make it any more and, having not long moved to Manchester myself, I don't really know anyone else who can step in.

So is anyone on here still looking for a ticket? Would be happy to let it go for face value unless offers come flooding in! It's not 100% definitely available yet, but with not long to go til the gig I want to gauge interest in the likely event it does become available.

If interested please reply on here, or there should be an option to email me, I've ticked the registration box to allow that.

Cheers

Hey, I'll be interested in the ticket if it's available please, for my sister. :)

Cheers

If you have a ticket to seek then please use this thread to advertise for it: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=88005

Please not hat we only allow people to advertise and sell tickets for face value.

Cheers

I've messaged you about the ticket

Cheers

Hi I have emailed you :)

Cheers

message sent :-)

Don't believe it

Just logged on the laptop and managed to get two tickets for Manchester!!!! I can't bloody wait!

Can people help? Which is the best train station to get to? And how far is it to walk/taxi from there to the venue?

Any help would be brilliant!

Don't believe it

Just logged on the laptop and managed to get two tickets for Manchester!!!! I can't bloody wait!

Can people help? Which is the best train station to get to? And how far is it to walk/taxi from there to the venue?

Yay so lucky you got tickets this morning! :happy:

I'd say closest train station is Oxford Road, about half an hour walk away but theres always taxis waiting outside which would be about £5 and a 10 minute journey if that. Depends where you're coming from but if you're getting into Victoria or Piccadilly there's still taxi ranks there for about same price, hope that helps.

Also there's loads of buses which would probably be cheaper but I never really use them so cant help you out there.

Don't believe it

Apparently Oxford Road is the best station to get to, no idea how to get to the venue from there though (Google Maps is our friend) as I've never been to Manchester before. :LOL:

Don't believe it

Oxford Road station is on the same road as the venue.

So jealous I've been trying sporadically for tickets since they went up for sale. Do you happen to need a friend to go with? :LOL:

Once you come out from Oxford Road station, turn right onto Oxford Road and keep walking! Its about a 20 min walk, straight line. The Academy is on the right, its across the road from the medical school.

Thanks guys. Really appreciate it

Please just keep trying. I've been trying like 20-30 times a day since they went on sale and today just dropped lucky. Me and my friend are so excited!

I stayed over near deansgate a few years ago and it wasn't too far away from the venue, just think might leave it too late to book a b&b for the night

Thanks guys. Really appreciate it

Please just keep trying. I've been trying like 20-30 times a day since they went on sale and today just dropped lucky. Me and my friend are so excited!

I stayed over near deansgate a few years ago and it wasn't too far away from the venue, just think might leave it too late to book a b&b for the night

It says they are all sold out though! :LOL::wtf::erm: