Larry.

I've been checking ticketmaster every day for the past week, as my friend got some last minute ones by just checking randomly one day

I checked today, not expecting anything and i got some!

Can't wait!

Anyone who has been to Manchester a lot before know about the Metroshuttle service? I hear its free and it picks up quite near to my hotel!

I've been checking ticketmaster every day for the past week, as my friend got some last minute ones by just checking randomly one day

I checked today, not expecting anything and i got some!

Can't wait!

Anyone who has been to Manchester a lot before know about the Metroshuttle service? I hear its free and it picks up quite near to my hotel!

Yes the Metroshuttle is free, links here for more info.

http://www.tfgm.com/buses/Pages/metroshuttle.aspx

http://www.tfgm.com/journey_planning/Documents/PDFMaps/Manchester-Metroshuttle-Map.pdf

You'll probably need Metroshuttle 2. Bear in mind Oxford Road is student-ville and gets very busy in traffic!

Yes the Metroshuttle is free, links here for more info.

http://www.tfgm.com/buses/Pages/metroshuttle.aspx

http://www.tfgm.com/journey_planning/Documents/PDFMaps/Manchester-Metroshuttle-Map.pdf

You'll probably need Metroshuttle 2. Bear in mind Oxford Road is student-ville and gets very busy in traffic!

Thanks! I'm staying at The Lowry which from what i can remember is near Salford Station, so i'm guessing i'll need number 2 from Deansgate. I'm sure i can figure it out!

Anyone got any taxi rank numbers incase we miss the train to the airport? According to google it's about 8.something miles to the airport and I would like a quote on taxi prices

Mainline Sevens are good: 0161 777 7777 pretty easy to remember, they also have an app so you can pre-book and track them etc. Or have you tried Uber thats a good taxi app.

If I didn't have a train to catch, that would be a splendid idea. I'm thinking of getting in Manchester early and having a few drinks before I meet up with the person getting me in :D

Hi i'm arriving at about 8 am at the airport and will drive then to city. I'm seachring for people to hang out with during the day... Interest?

Mainline Sevens are good: 0161 777 7777 pretty easy to remember, they also have an app so you can pre-book and track them etc. Or have you tried Uber thats a good taxi app.

Cheers Georgia

Do you know anything of what they're like? Good value/reliable etc

Cheers Georgia

Do you know anything of what they're like? Good value/reliable etc

Yeah I've always found Mainline reliable, they'll text you when they've dispatched and when they're about to pull up, you'll also get a few calls once they've arrived. Im a student and pretty much everybody uses them. They'd be happy to give you a quote as well.

What time is everyone starting to queue?

Also what time do you think it will finish? can't decide whether to book taxi back to hotel before or when the gig finishes

No later than 11pm I'd say. 9pm has been around the time Muse get on stage, half 9 when they were late. You'd probably be okay ringing a taxi after the gig finishes.

Also what time do you think it will finish? can't decide whether to book taxi back to hotel before or when the gig finishes

I shall be queuing from 12:00 onwards, gonna have to buy something from Greggs to keep me from starving all day :chuckle:

Depends what time they come on really, could be anytime between 22:30 and 23:00. You could always book it for 23:00 and just wait a bit if the gig finishes early.

Emails from Live Nation and Ticketmaster say that the concert ends at 10:35, no idea what time I am queueing anymore.