Larry.

can we all agree on #showbiz4Manchester?

As much as I love glorious, it's not gonna happen. they can't play Assassin, he won't even remember he's written a song called Glorious. And Assassin will be played at some point later so there'll be chance to here it.

Showbiz however, they'll definitely remember how to play it. and it won't be played anytime soon = this gig will be recorded in history as "the one with showbiz"

agreed? agreed?

Let's do it!

Nah, they played Showbiz and Muscle Museum in Manchester in 2006. Would be inappropriate to play them there again, they should play them somewhere else.

can we all agree on #showbiz4Manchester?

As much as I love glorious, it's not gonna happen. they can't play Assassin, he won't even remember he's written a song called Glorious. And Assassin will be played at some point later so there'll be chance to here it.

Showbiz however, they'll definitely remember how to play it. and it won't be played anytime soon = this gig will be recorded in history as "the one with showbiz"

agreed? agreed?

Let's do it!

I don't know how anyone can not agree, bugger all this Assassin and Glorious nonsense

Saw someone in the thread for the Brighton gig suggest using a poll to decide which song to use for a hashtag. Seems like the most organised way to do it to me, shall we use one in this thread?

Assassin, Glorious and Showbiz seem to be the ones mentioned most I think. If anyone else has got any other ideas, feel free to chip 'em in (Muscle Museum maybe?). Probs best to keep the pool of choices fairly small though, to get a decent consensus.

I'd check Ticketmaster on the day of the gig if you can get up there easily, heard that they set aside a few hundred complimentary tickets for the bands to use/competitions and if they aren't used then they are put up on ticket sites - happens with the iTunes Festival as well.

Just a curiosity but what time of the day does this happen? I so want to get in just for the rarities (don't want to miss Agitated, Fury, Uno or anything else) and I highly doubt we'll see anything of those in their Drones tour ('cause at most they'll probably just play usual Singles + Drones though they played Falling Down last time so IDK and Agitated seems to be played often now for the last two years). I just want two tickets.

I've started to get giddy for Sunday - can't wait! Also made up that I've been able to help out two fellow Musers with spares for Sunday. I've felt like Father Christmas today! :xmas:

I am a thrilled Father Christmas recipient! :D

Just before my birthday too, I am so happy!

See you all on Sunday :D:D:D:D

when do you think the guys will start meeting the crowds before the gig? hopefully they will like they have with the first few gigs.. ie. what time are is everyone getting there for? and also does anyone know what the venue is like? good views? etc etc

half 4 is time time I will be hanging around to see if they come say hey but I honestly have no idea what the best time will be, I guess its down to luck. As for the venue, obviously smaller than Muse are used to recently, I'd say view will be fine wherever you are! Unless you're small that is

when do you think the guys will start meeting the crowds before the gig? hopefully they will like they have with the first few gigs.. ie. what time are is everyone getting there for? and also does anyone know what the venue is like? good views? etc etc

I'll be in the queue from about 11:30 - 12:00ish but that's just 'cause I wanna try and get to the barrier. Did the band meet the fans in the queue in Belfast as well as Glasgow? I thought they only did it in Glasgow.

I'll be in the queue from about 11:30 - 12:00ish but that's just 'cause I wanna try and get to the barrier. Did the band meet the fans in the queue in Belfast as well as Glasgow? I thought they only did it in Glasgow.

They met the fans in Belfast too.

If I were to try meet them where would I go and what time? I've never tried to meet a band before but at a venue this small I think it's worth a try! Do you think loads of people without tickets will turn up just to try meet them?

Around the back of the venue, where the cars arrive. You can go there earlier in the day (around 4-5pm is when the band arrives, I think I saw people say) or you can try waiting after the concert. There'll usually be a few people stood around there so it should be easy to spot.

They met the fans in Belfast too.

Oh right, cool :) Didn't hear about it happening in Belfast, must've gotten lost amongst the rest of the hype/speculation that night. Hopefully they'll do it for every gig!

Was queueing at Academy 1 once when a band got out of taxis that were playing in one of the other venues, a load of the folk in the queue went to get photos with them and such, they were right there in front of the place. Doubt that'll happen with Muse though! Wonder if they'll be coming up on the day, or the day before.

Manchester academy is pretty small. Not as small as the Leeds one. Ive been there a few times for pretty unknown bands like Hurts when they released their first album. You can get a pretty good view no matter where you stand too :)

Hurts were pretty unknown? I couldn't get away from them in school and that was like 4 years ago

So is this #showbizformanchester happening?

The reason i went to Ggow queue so early was because i saw the photos from Belfast. I met them and you will NEVER get a better chance to. as unlikely as it is, where is the best thread to find people who may have spares?

Hi what time would you recommend getting there to meet them (bear in mind my parents won't let me go TOO early). Thanks!