Larry.

Fucked off

I hope they do a larger tour at some point as this has been pathetic.

I'm sure the will do the usual Arena/Stadium Tours to promote the album sometime after the festivals in the Summer. These are probably just warm up gigs for the festivals. :)

It's tiny. Only venue that I've seen honour the numbering system.

It's nearest station is Deansgate I think. It's about 20 mins walk up the road. I'm in Hudds too, but didn't get a ticket.

Anyone know of anyone needing a +1? :)

It holds about 2100. It's a great venue with great views :)

Hi, got my ticket this morning for manchester, so excited, my first muse gig :D are any of you guys going on your own? tried for two tickets, but ended up settling for one (not that I'm complaining!). anyway would be great to chat to someone else whos going, dont want to go completely on my own! is there anything i should know seeing as its my first muse gig, and is it advisable to go on my own/ how easy is it to make friends there? thanks in advance (p.s. what we thinking for the setlist? would love hyper music to come up :D )

I managed to get two tickets for me and the better half. I also managed to get another for my son.

just had an email from TM saying I have purchased too many tickets and they have reverted me back to two. I really didn't know we were limited to two. It's horrible watching a twenty year old cry when he realised he can't go.

So, if soemone has a spare we can meet you there and pay you.

And by the way, the nearest station is Manchester Oxford road.

Fucked off

I know this is going to sound petty, but when the captcha is saying type this in, and i cant make it out, is a real piss take. I got my presale email, after the presale tickets had sold out, seriously fucked off with this.

I hope they do a larger tour at some point as this has been pathetic.

We vote for them over countless times, recently winning best fan base, and this is how we're treated. Disgraceful

I feel your pain. I managed to get a ticket to somewhere 4 hours away cos I couldn't get Manchester (gonna cost me a fortune in travel and hotel) and I cannot understand how people easily got Mancester tickets in the general sale when I was straight in there on time and it said no tickets found for Manchester.

It would have all been fine if I hadn't panicked and forgotten the right login for Muse.mu :(

I managed to get 3 tickets today, logged into ticketmaster at 9:15am, which was lucky as I swear it said 9.30am.

Sorry to hear some fans not being able to get tickets, so frustrating I know.

It's a crazy system. I thought there was a limit of 2 tickets per credit card. Someone else bought more than 2 and was told the 3rd was cancelled due to the limit.

It's a crazy system. I thought there was a limit of 2 tickets per credit card. Someone else bought more than 2 and was told the 3rd was cancelled due to the limit.

Yeah I bought 2 tickets and then 1 ticket afterwards. I haven't got an email off them saying the 1 ticket being cancelled yet, but hoping it be ok as it's for a mate. Keep looking at my emails to check, maybe I can change the card for that? I used the same card for all 3 tickets.

I was very annoyed by this

Paperless Delivery £3.25

What's that about? Makes no sense considering they are adding a £5.25 service charge as it is.

I swear when ordering from other ticket companies such as AXS (the AEG Live site for the O2 and Wembley Arena), printing off your own tickets is free - although that was a couple of years ago. Seems disgusting that you have to pay for 'paperless delivery' especially when it probably costs that much to send tickets out!

I swear when ordering from other ticket companies such as AXS (the AEG Live site for the O2 and Wembley Arena), printing off your own tickets is free - although that was a couple of years ago. Seems disgusting that you have to pay for 'paperless delivery' especially when it probably costs that much to send tickets out!

It's disgusting that they allow this to happen, I mean service charge should be enough. :mad:

I got a ticket this morning - very lucky!

I've been cursing Muse and Ticketmaster for the past 36 hours - but we're friends again now.

I seriously feel for the people that didn't get tickets cuz I've been there - all I can suggest is don't stop trying. There's obviously a number of transactions being cancelled for whatever reason - you never know!

See y'all in Manchester!

Edited by Nally

I read the terms for the Paperless Ticket and it does indeed say only two tickets can be bought with the same card. Now I am worried, do I phone customer services about this?

I don't want to turn up with my boyfriend and my mate, to find out only 2 were valid.

I still haven't got the email to say they are cancelling one of my tickets yet.

Wasn't it just that you could only buy 2 tickets during the presale? Not gen sale.

Not sure but you could only select a maximum of 2 tickets per transaction. Hence why I had to do another one to get another ticket. May just have to phone them and get it done with!

Thanks though!

I got a ticket this morning - very lucky!

I've been cursing Muse and Ticketmaster for the past 36 hours - but we're friends again now.

I seriously feel for the people that didn't get tickets cuz I've been there - all I can is don't stop trying. There's obviously a number of transactions being cancelled for whatever reason - you never know!

See y'all in Manchester!

man I'm jealous. I'm fed up of refreshing and trying the webpage again and having no joy

Why can't this happen for me?