Larry.

I'm not mentioning names or causing a fracas, but.... It definitely is.

They're a passionate group of fans I'll give them that but I almost lost it last night when they thought they could and eventually did push into the queue for the parking tickets when there were 50 people already waiting. Starting to think they rule the bloody roost.

We're all fans whether it's your first Muse gig or the 20th time of seeing them - there's no excuse for rudeness :mad:

I'm not mentioning names or causing a fracas, but.... It definitely is.

They're a passionate group of fans I'll give them that but I almost lost it last night when they thought they could and eventually did push into the queue for the parking tickets when there were 50 people already waiting. Starting to think they rule the bloody roost.

According to people at the Exeter gig, the French fans started queuing at 3am. I'm sure they will do some gigs in France soon. Why ruin it for everyone else by hogging the front and acting like they are in charge.

The barrier might as well be theirs. Along with the drumsticks, harmonica and setlists, which I have seen 2 hissy fits over when item was given to a regular Muse fan.

I was stood at the B-stage barrier at the Etihad in 2013 and found myself next to two of them (who tried to squeeze into the tiniest of gaps next to me). They were only concerend with a sign of theirs that they only held up whenever Matt came past - no jumping, singing or anything else the rest of the time!

Anyway, I'm aiming to have a great time so I hope our paths don't cross!

I was stood at the B-stage barrier at the Etihad in 2013 and found myself next to two of them (who tried to squeeze into the tiniest of gaps next to me). They were only concerend with a sign of theirs that they only held up whenever Matt came past - no jumping, singing or anything else the rest of the time!

Anyway, I'm aiming to have a great time so I hope our paths don't cross!

They're giving everyone raffle tickets but apparently people are not happy with them!

According to people at the Exeter gig, the French fans started queuing at 3am. I'm sure they will do some gigs in France soon. Why ruin it for everyone else by hogging the front and acting like they are in charge.

It's their own personal choice and dedication if they want to queue all night, I have no problem with that. It's admirable, but trying to "guilt" other fans into a queuing system and pushing into queues thinking they're more deserving than others is just not on.

Anyway, I had to vent. Back to talking about the Manchester gig ;)

It's their own personal choice and dedication if they want to queue all night, I have no problem with that. It's admiral, but trying to "guilt" other fans into a queuing system and pushing into queues thinking they're more deserving than others is just not on.

Anyway, I had to vent. Back to talking about the Manchester gig ;)

I guess, but there has to be a line somewhere. Brits don't do that at French gigs.

If they try to hand me a number i will refuse. If its not the venue doing it they can literally get out of my face

I guess, but there has to be a line somewhere. Brits don't do that at French gigs.

If they try to hand me a number i will refuse. If its not the venue doing it they can literally get out of my face

Let's bring our own book of raffle tickets and confuse the hell out of them. :LOL:

I'll sack the football off early when United are (hopefully) 3-0 up, and see if I can get a picture around the back :) Based on the other gigs, 4/5pm are when they show up, so yeah!

Chris apparently arrived at the venue in Newport last night at 3pm. Matt and Dom arrived at around 5.30pm.

guys which academy venue is it, bc there are 1, 2 and 3? and also is there parking available? thanks!

Not sure about parking as I'm not a local, but numbers 2 & 3 are in the Students Union. The main 1 is separate, but next door with big multi coloured stained glass windows on the exterior. It will also be the one with a massive queue headed by the "French Musers" haha.

Not sure about parking as I'm not a local, but numbers 2 & 3 are in the Students Union. The main 1 is separate, but next door with big multi coloured stained glass windows on the exterior. It will also be the one with a massive queue headed by the "French Musers" haha.

alright thanks, so they're pretty much right next to each other? and you can easily get round the back can you? yeah i think everything should become pretty obvious when I get there :LOL:

alright thanks, so they're pretty much right next to each other? and you can easily get round the back can you? yeah i think everything should become pretty obvious when I get there :LOL:

There's a car park just a bit further and round the back, yeah, think it's mentioned on the venue info on their website.