Larry.

I shall be queuing from 12:00 onwards, gonna have to buy something from Greggs to keep me from starving all day :chuckle:

Depends what time they come on really, could be anytime between 22:30 and 23:00. You could always book it for 23:00 and just wait a bit if the gig finishes early.

12! What a long day. I think I'm gonna go watch Liverpool v United in a pub then queue after that

I shall be queuing from 12:00 onwards, gonna have to buy something from Greggs to keep me from starving all day :chuckle:

Depends what time they come on really, could be anytime between 22:30 and 23:00. You could always book it for 23:00 and just wait a bit if the gig finishes early.

I can't check in to my hotel until like 2, but as i'm paying silly money to stay there i'm hoping they may hold my bags and i can check in when i get back. If not, i'll probably get there for 2.30ish. Which is probably still too late for a decent spot :(

I can't check in to my hotel until like 2, but as i'm paying silly money to stay there i'm hoping they may hold my bags and i can check in when i get back. If not, i'll probably get there for 2.30ish. Which is probably still too late for a decent spot :(

Nah, I'd say you'd still get a pretty decent spot at that time. Barrier would probs be gone but I don't think you'd be that far away from it :)

Nah, I'd say you'd still get a pretty decent spot at that time. Barrier would probs be gone but I don't think you'd be that far away from it :)

Ah ok- i knew i wouldn't be able to make barrier, but as long as i'm a few rows away i will be happy!

Ah ok- i knew i wouldn't be able to make barrier, but as long as i'm a few rows away i will be happy!

It would be nice to try and meet the guys as they arrive in the afternoon. That's likely to be round the back of the venue. I'm also hoping to get a spot in the queue to be at or near the barrier. The issue is losing my place in the queue to nip round the back or having some fellow Musers :musesign: keep my spot for me!!

It would be nice to try and meet the guys as they arrive in the afternoon. That's likely to be round the back of the venue. I'm also hoping to get a spot in the queue to be at or near the barrier. The issue is losing my place in the queue to nip round the back or having some fellow Musers :musesign: keep my spot for me!!

Im all for helping boardies out. I should be there between 2 and 3. Really want a good spot but after hearing about people queuing from early hours im thinking i might be disappointed :( I just wish i could go straight from the train to the gig, then i would be there at 12. Damn.

Me and my bf look like this if anyone wants to say hello! (Will probably be wearing my Cowboys hat bc its warm and can fit in my bag)

10955611_10205023775049045_1464160066127141123_n.jpg?oh=cb9e5fc646cf5bb56c3a55d15ade0a11&oe=5572E166

Im hoping I arrive after work in time to maybe meet them, I'll be so gutted if I miss out!

Apparently they are numbering everyone in the queue. Does this mean you can't save spaces for friends? Ugh. Not everyone can get there as quick as some people!

I'm not sure if they're the fans that arrive really early and then mooch about. I've seen some tweets with pictures of numbers written on hands. Don't think it's anything official that's organised by the venue.

I'm not sure if they're the fans that arrive really early and then mooch about. I've seen some tweets with pictures of numbers written on hands. Don't think it's anything official that's organised by the venue.

Ah ok thats fair enough. I know they started to do that at Etihad but it stopped as it wasn't really working. Its unfair if that is the case though.

I'm really not sure how crazy this will be.

For iTunes festival i was about number 25 after getting there at 2.30ish, but had a ticket so i got in pretty fast. Got barrier, even managed to go to toilet and still come back to my spot.

With Etihad, i had some friends who let me stick with them near the front and we all managed to get b-stage barrier. And make a toilet trip and get back to the barrier! I got there at 3ish and even if i hadn't sat with my friends id still have got a good spot.

Anyone see themselves on this from Etihad? Im sure a load of people i queued with were from the board

6953_10151639659289708_1416321103_n.jpg?oh=c7466e3fb0f2929fc63936828fc90efe&oe=55B05580

My friend is currently in the queue for Exeter and got there are 1.20 and is number 54. However apparently the number system has failed completely as there are two doors

Edited by Livs

To be fair the sound up at the front isn't great in the Academy ... Well that's what I keep telling myself anyway as I wont be able to queue early :unsure:

Chances are the "French Musers" will queue at a ridiculous time and take the best barrier spots anyway, as per usual.

It's probably them who started the unofficial numbering system.

Yeah I'm not worrying about being at the front, I think everyone will move around so much during the gig you probably won't keep your place unless you're right on the barrier.

I'll be in a pub watching football til about half 3, then probably be heading around the back to see if I catch the band entering the venue at about 4, then queueing up 5ish

I got to the MEN a few years ago at 11am, French fans put a number on my hand to try and guilt me into queuing in a number order. It all went to shit by around 5pm when everyone was getting in the venue.

Theres also no point numbering when people have to queue and wait for other people who are on the same card as them (like me!) :D :muse sign:

Its all gonna be madness (haha) when we get in anyway!

I got to the MEN a few years ago at 11am, French fans put a number on my hand to try and guilt me into queuing in a number order. It all went to shit by around 5pm when everyone was getting in the venue.

Theres also no point numbering when people have to queue and wait for other people who are on the same card as them (like me!) :D :muse sign:

Its all gonna be madness (haha) when we get in anyway!

It seems me and you like going to the same gigs :LOL:

I'm not mentioning names or causing a fracas, but.... It definitely is.

They're a passionate group of fans I'll give them that but I almost lost it last night when they thought they could and eventually did push into the queue for the parking tickets when there were 50 people already waiting. Starting to think they rule the bloody roost.

Its a pretty small venue for such a huge band. The view is pretty decent from anywhere. tend to be on the edges of the pit area (do people still mosh at Muse gigs?).

I'm looking forward to a jump around/sing along! :D