Larry.

Alright cheers, yeah I was thinking of going early maybe just to meet them if it's anything like Belfast is today. Do you think we'll actually see them in person? Alright cool, can't wait!! Is going to a gig on your own alright? Hopefully there'll be lots of people to make friends with! :D

You could try meeting them after the gig if you don't wanna lose your place in the queue earlier in the day. Seemed pretty easy to do when I saw garbage a few years ago.

Sorry if it's already been mentioned, there's allot of posts to read through.

Does everybody have the seating row thing on there bookings? Manchester Academy doesn't have seating does it? Thought I'd make sure before me and my lil brother queue for 3+ hours just to find out were seated anyway. Plan to set off for the venue from Bury about 3ish :)

Does everybody have the seating row thing on there bookings? Manchester Academy doesn't have seating does it? Thought I'd make sure before me and my lil brother queue for 3+ hours just to find out were seated anyway. Plan to set off for the venue from Bury about 3ish :)

Oh lol! Deffo not seating here :D

Not unless this is all an elaborate scheme to get me back into Academy 1 to re-do an exam from hell. Damn you Partial Differential Equations with Vector Calculus, you were a cruel mistress.

That's the only time I've ever seen chairs in there :)

Not unless this is all an elaborate scheme to get me back into Academy 1 to re-do an exam from hell. Damn you Partial Differential Equations with Vector Calculus, you were a cruel mistress.

That's the only time I've ever seen chairs in there :)

Oh lol! Deffo not seating here :D

Ah good ;) thanks!

I was lucky enough to get 2 tickets for Sunday's gig for me and a mate from Scotland. Unfortunately it looks like he can't make it any more and, having not long moved to Manchester myself, I don't really know anyone else who can step in.

So is anyone on here still looking for a ticket? Would be happy to let it go for face value unless offers come flooding in! It's not 100% definitely available yet, but with not long to go til the gig I want to gauge interest in the likely event it does become available.

If interested please reply on here, or there should be an option to email me, I've ticked the registration box to allow that.

Cheers

Update:

Thanks for the many enquiries I've had about this ticket.

Basically there's still an outside chance my friend can make it down so I can't sell it on til he's confirmed for sure. I'll update everyone as soon as I have more news.

Update:

Thanks for the many enquiries I've had about this ticket.

Basically there's still an outside chance my friend can make it down so I can't sell it on til he's confirmed for sure. I'll update everyone as soon as I have more news.

I think youd have to send the credit card it was bought with as well as photo id. And the email.

Hey guys, might be able to put some people up if they're travelling - i'm a student here and live not so far away...

also for that reason expect an early morning of the day and a late finish after though ;)

I might "trouble" you if I can't sort out my travel back to London.

if anyone is looking for a hotel, the pollard street ibis is still only at £30 for a room that sleeps 4 atm.

Hope this helps someone

Just booked this, thanks for the tip! hadnt considered staying over in manchester but this makes much more sense than getting a coach back to Birmingham for 3am...

Hahaha I know - I'll keep it clean I promise !!!! At least they go for face value prices here people wanting stupid money on gumtree lol

Yeah - if you want to have a scare have a look on viagogo - tickets are starting at £450?!!! :eek:

I'd love to go but if tickets are already gone then fair enough. It'd be awesome to get one though !!!

Yeah - if you want to have a scare have a look on viagogo - tickets are starting at £450?!!! :eek:

I'd love to go but if tickets are already gone then fair enough. It'd be awesome to get one though !!!

Oh I know prices are mad - but don't want to give the greedies the money !!! Just missed out on a Glasgow ticket as well :(

Be brill to get them so good luck and enjoy !!!