I'm wondering if that clip we got with the drop D riff, jazz chords and DRONES is actually the song Drones, and whether it may actually be from Dead Inside and that Drones is just the constant theme throughout the album and what's used to keep it cohesive, just because it sounds like more of an opener than a closer. Of course my theory could be well wrong but eh

Isn't anyone bothered by the fact that the YouTube thing isn't on their News page anymore?

Edit: Yeah, what he said. :p

This would also explain why I was confused earlier.

I saw that and worried that they might hold off so more people pre-order instead of just listening to it or ripping it. Which would be balls, as I really don't want to pre-order.

I see they removed the part about it premiering on YouTube at 6 :/

Could it be that they wanted enough people to pick it up, but won't go through with it? Like they just want to make the hype start earlier? I'd assume this will only cause chaos and disappointment, but maybe it's a common used tactic to make people who aren't checking the news every second a chance to be part of the hype instead of just the aftermath.

Would Muse stoop that low just to get attention? I highly doubt it, but I do find this odd.

Was there actually ever an email with the whole announcement? I never got it, but I deffo have an account as I got my code and all. I never ever seem to get any emails about presale info from any band

I got nothing. People just found out on their own, it makes sense to check the members area for a presale code but I don't know if Muse anticipated the tickets being sold so quick.