Why would it be $15 for one song? You'll get the album eventually but I think it may be an automatic psycho download you get when u preorder. I'm assuming that means preordering for CDs as well as digital albums.

I don't do digital music, mainly because my ancient iPod is crapping out, and I keep losing everything, and I'd certainly shy away from ordering from the CD physically unless they can promise release day delivery this time around.

Broke down and bought an extra copy last time due to how late my shipment was going to arrive.

Just don't have the funds this time around, which sounds pretty sad, but is true. :(

And still, getting a pre-ordered CD a few weeks late is sort of a problem.

I'll be pretty bummed if the box one is cool this time. Track record says no. :chuckle:

My gut tells me I've been shitting away my life for the past month being on here anyway so I would naturally have nothing better to do than to count your posts ;)

no wonder you have an extremely strong urge to eat ur asshole.

ps - just dont shit on muse, literally :LOL:

My gut tells me I've been shitting away my life for the past month being on here anyway so I would naturally have nothing better to do than to count your posts ;)

Touché.

I can't judge, I'm sitting in a broom closet, on the Muse Board, eating crackers at midnight.

And, I suppose, shitting my life away.

no wonder you have an extremely strong urge to eat ur asshole.

ps - just dont shit on muse, literally :LOL:

Oh I won't, rest assured. And yes, I really do.

Touché.

I can't judge, I'm sitting in a broom closet, on the Muse Board, eating crackers at midnight.

And, I suppose, shitting my life away.

#Soon all of this wastefulness shall pay off.

I'd like to get the CD but shipping cost always deters me from buying Muse stuff early. Why not just buy the CD in store when the pre-order song is going to be on Youtube anyway?

Unless it's on Amazon. I hope free shipping with an Amazon Prime trial applies to album pre-orders.

Watch the box set be a "limited edition" red joystick from the cover that can later be bluetooth synched to your smartphone so you can play a cheesy "drones" app released by Muse. The bottom of the box would hold a generic copy of the CD.

And it will be $150.00.

And I'd STILL buy it...

I felt that way last time around, apparently (buy it because it's Muse!,) but the box set was really nothing special.

Didn't justify the price, imo, and yeah, shipping costs are a pain, too.

I'm in a place where I need to be much, much more selective with my money right now. Tempted to not even look at what's in the limited edition, if there is one. :LOL:

I felt that way last time around, apparently (buy it because it's Muse!,) but the box set was really nothing special.

Didn't justify the price, imo, and yeah, shipping costs are a pain, too.

I'm in a place where I need to be much, much more selective with my money right now. Tempted to not even look at what's in the limited edition, if there is one. :LOL:

My gut guesstimates that since this is Muse's first proper concept album, I think this might be something worth that extra cash. Seems like it'll really be something special. Worst comes to worst you could always intercept the mailman if any Muse fans live around you and steal a boxset from him :LOL:

I'll buy the album, certainly, even if I don't like the first two songs. I didn't like Survival or Madness at all, and Survival remains one of my least favorite Muse songs, and I still bought the box set.

I'm just getting old and seeing more clearly what I have to do for that amount of money.

Like, I'll probably only make an extra $8-10 working overnight all night here, watching to make sure some poor immigrants installing the carpet in this office don't steal the toilet paper out of the bathrooms again.

Of course, realizing that I'm bitching about a Muse album while thwarting people who probably can't afford toilet paper is also a bit grim.

As far as I'm concerned, I'd buy anything Muse shits out. It's never really a question in my head as to whether or not I should ever buy the deluxe box set because the answer is always yes.

I get the appeal for something that's limited edition but not an album that's probably always going to be available. But I don't know, I'll be tempted to pre-order anything if the pre-release song turns out to be good. Seems promising from the IG posts but I don't really trust Muse anymore. :erm:

Of course, realizing that I'm bitching about a Muse album while thwarting people who probably can't afford toilet paper is also a bit grim.

yeah

hold on a sec, are we actually getting a concept album :stunned:

One theme?

Only one?

Throughout the whole thing?

:awesome:

Nothing written about the youtube debut anymore, have they changed their minds?

Also - "their eventual defection from their oppressors" - last track is called Drones. When I heard the drones chant I thought they (or the individual) was brainwashed but perhaps this isnt the case. I'm interested to see how that track plays out.

For some reason Knights of Cydonia came to mind.

Also - "their eventual defection from their oppressors" - last track is called Drones. When I heard the drones chant I thought they (or the individual) was brainwashed but perhaps this isnt the case. I'm interested to see how that track plays out.

Maybe it's a happy ending: the drone we follow throughout the tale ends up making drones out of the drones who were making drones into drones to begin with. DROOOONES