Edit 2: Per Muse Drones wiki - if accurate, this guy, Robert John "Mutt" Lang. I have a mixed feelings after I saw his resume includes working with some mediocre or meh bands and ugh Nickelback. Let's wait and see though.

I hope it turns out more ACDC than Shania Twain.

Probably 4-5 minutes. I'm assuming at least one song will be 7-8 minutes and that JFK clip that keeps getting posted is a good two minutes long. The staff sergeant thing will probably be 1:30 and CDs can only handle like 53 minutes of audio (I think).

Never actually considered that, been so long since I've thought about CD's :LOL:

I say Psycho is 5:51

Probably 4-5 minutes. I'm assuming at least one song will be 7-8 minutes and that JFK clip that keeps getting posted is a good two minutes long. The staff sergeant thing will probably be 1:30 and CDs can only handle like 53 minutes of audio (I think).

CDs can handle 79 mins 5X sec

Damn, I have difficulty getting anything more on a CD. Maybe it's the software/compression I use for my burner. That makes this album a lot more interesting.

I still remember when I was small, I tried to burn 80 mins sharp of songs, but the blank CDs only allowed 79:53 or something for some reason.

500 pages of mostly speculation and 20% actual news

This thread has been so active over the past week, now an actual big announcement has come along the thread dies and we're discussing the full track length of a CD :LOL: This was a great time to come out from lurking in the shadows.

The first single will be released today, correct?

This thread has been so active over the past week, now an actual big announcement has come along the thread dies and we're discussing the full track length of a CD :LOL: This was a great time to come out from lurking in the shadows.

The first single will be released today, correct?

Did you have to say in the shadows?

I now have /that/ song stuck in my head :stunned:

Not that it is an actual problem

I think we get a song today (Psycho), but not the single, which is released on the 23rd?