Imagine if that Citizen Erased Pt 2 song that they're "not sure if we're going to release" was a b-side.

I was not imagining when I called it first in the other thread. Just preaching what I have as username but yeah, it could go either way. New Muse are lazy. :p jk

None (it will be a B-side) or Dead Inside.

I hope so, if it means less second rate songs on the album

Exactly. I am trying to be optimistic with the quality of all tracks that made it in the album. Hence, my thoughts of at the last-minute - Bellamy will be like "Hmmmm ... an epic sequel to our most-beloved song would be a nice B-side." :D No fillers in the album out of so many great materials they have had to pick from. We waited for so long but

at the end of the day,

do not expect too much.

Edited by iLoveOldMuse

Exactly. I am trying to be optimistic with the quality of the all tracklists that made it in the album. Hence, my thoughts of at the last-minute - Bellamy will be like "Hmmmm ... an epic sequel to our most-beloved song would be a nice B-side." :D No fillers in the album out of so many great materials they have had to pick from. We waited for so long but

at the end of the day,

do not expect too much.

(when you try your best but you don't succeed..) ((edit: and end up expecting quite a bit for Drones))

but the album art got me all excited and shit, i'll admit. i do have a tiny tinge of hope that the lyrics and sound would match up to the aesthetic goodness of the album.

Edited by psychx

Oh, a B-side collab with :eek:. Seriously, who is the producer and/or who mixed the album?

Edit: I am hoping John Cornfield is back on The Muse Team or heavily involved on this.

Edit 2: Per Muse Drones wiki - if accurate, this guy, Robert John "Mutt" Lange. I have a mixed feelings after I saw his resume includes working with some mediocre or meh bands and ugh Nickelback. Let's wait and see though.

Edited by iLoveOldMuse