would love to know which mainstream radio stations are playing killing in the name too. stations specifically tailored for that sort of music? sure. but that's not where muse songs are played and that's not the audience muse has in mind.

The alternative stations in my area play RATM and Muse regularly. I don't really hear Muse on mainstream pop stations here.

In summer actually, I hope I can make it! But I hope you have loads of fun!

Well the summer isn't too far away now! :awesome:

Yeah, it'll be awesome...it's strange knowing it's only a few days away - used to buying tickets and waiting months!

This is where they are playing...

Ulster%20Hall%20interior%20pre-restoration.jpg.opt406x305o0,0s406x305.jpg

Amaaaazing organ but I doubt they'll use it.

Yeah I can't see why this couldn't get on radio, just edit out the swear words and it's fine?

It is going on the radio

What I've been saying from the beginning, unless all the words were swear words he was talking bullshit about it being "too offensive for radio"

No one is talking about the heaviness of the song. One Step Closer and Given Up were all over the radio back in the day and those 2 contain more swears than all Muse songs put together.

It's probably too hard or impossible to edit the drill sergeant's profanity-laced dialogue out of the song.

It is going on the radio

What I've been saying from the beginning, unless all the words were swear words he was talking bullshit about it being "too offensive for radio"

I thought someone said a few pages ago there was a station that said they weren't going to play it?

The alternative stations in my area play RATM and Muse regularly. I don't really hear Muse on mainstream pop stations here.

My alternative station just said that they won't be playing this song because it's too offensive.

I'm sure Dead Inside will get a lot of airtime in a couple of weeks though.