Well the summer isn't too far away now! :awesome:

Yeah, it'll be awesome...it's strange knowing it's only a few days away - used to buying tickets and waiting months!

This is where they are playing...

Ulster%20Hall%20interior%20pre-restoration.jpg.opt406x305o0,0s406x305.jpg

Amaaaazing organ but I doubt they'll use it.

Yes, I'm really excited now :awesome:

Yeah, small and beautiful venue, slight feeling of unreality when it comes so quickly... I hope they will be as good as it sounds!

'I'm young but I know that I'm aroused' - Showbiz

'It's a race and I'm gonna win' - The 2nd Law

'It's time for a miracle, it's time for something biblical, to pull us through, and this is the end of the world' - Absolution

'And you will burn in hell, yeah you'll burn in hell for your sins' - BH&R

'And she attacks me like a leo when my heart is split like Rio' - The Resistance

''Your golden lies feed my role, in this forgotten space race under my control' - OOS

Look, guys, yeah, the lyrics to Psycho are cheesy, and they might not be up to the amazing standard of the likes of Citizen Erased or Time is Running Out, but think: every album has had lyrics that have been massively cheesy or just... plain awful at times (I Belong to You, I'm staring in your direction).

I think a lot of people are taking it all too seriously and being a bit arty-farty about it, but in my opinion, the song is fun. Muse sound like they had massive fun with this song, with lyrics that are incredibly cheesy but straight to the point.

But I don't think you can act like 'uuuggghhhh this album will be terrible the song has awful lyrics boo hoo' when you consider past songs.

Tl;dr? Yeah, it's cool if you don't like the song, because, ya know, that's called an opinion. But don't go raining on everyone's hype train and being all pessimistic.