What will become of T2L songs next tour?

Spectrum IV

• 4 months later...

I really don't think Follow Me would fit in too well to the new set, especially if the new album is meant to be a heavy one. I can imagine the bottle lovers might take aim during sets at the metal festivals.

Loved Panic Station, brilliant live; my favourite off the album. Wished they played Save Me but Liquid State was pretty good. Didn't use to like Animals but this set changed my mind :D.

What original version? :eek:

Matt said in an interview that they originally did the song in "real" instruments, but found it extremely boring, so they replaced the instruments with equivalent electronic sounds, and then had Nero "beef up" the bass a bit for them.

No one's heard it, it was never released, and it was probably not even as good as the electronic one, from what it sounds like.

Yay, my favourite hobby horse. Animals is wasted live because people talk through the build up, so it should go. I'd like Survival to remain a staple.

Yeah, Animals definitely suffered from the same problem that RbS does. If only people would shut the fuck up it would be great.

Matt said in an interview that they originally did the song in "real" instruments, but found it extremely boring, so they replaced the instruments with equivalent electronic sounds, and then had Nero "beef up" the bass a bit for them.

No one's heard it, it was never released, and it was probably not even as good as the electronic one, from what it sounds like.

Someone should tell Matt that all instruments are 'real;' it's just that some are electronic and some are acoustic.:)