What will become of T2L songs next tour?

Spectrum IV

I'm still hoping that the concept of X rotated with Y wont exist next tour, and that the sets will be extremely varied and things wont just be confined to one spot on the set like they are now.

This, as much as I appreciate them having a bit more variety, it became predictable a few gigs into the tour. Yeah they've shaken it up a few times (SS early on at RiR, Supermassive in the encore at some stadiums), but more of it would be welcomed.

Not too bothered either way about FM, PS is okay but it feels like kind of a buzz kill but it'll probably stay, same for Madness (:(). I'd like Animals, Supremacy, Survival and LS to stick around but I really doubt Animals will stay, which is a shame as its one of the best live songs they've had in years. Hell, I wouldn't even mind Explorers popping up every now and then.

Next Muse Arena Tour

Plug In Baby

Feeling Good

Time Is Running Out

Starlight

Supermassive

Knights

Uprising

Madness

Panic Station

Follow Me

Hysteria/Resistance/UD

New Born/Stockholm/Supremacy

Rarity

7-8 songs from the new album.

(Not in that order, of course)

Next Muse Arena Tour

Plug In Baby

Feeling Good

Time Is Running Out

Starlight

Supermassive

Knights

Uprising

Madness

Panic Station

Follow Me

Hysteria/Resistance/UD

New Born/Stockholm/Supremacy

Rarity

7-8 songs from the new album.

(Not in that order, of course)

No way will it be that shit.

I'd also say we're looking at 23-24 songs, 21 in the US. Stadiums could even hit 30.

Explain your New Born/Stockholm/Supremacy rotation. It makes less than 0% sense.

1 ''hard'' or ''heavy'' old song and maybe another from the new album. They are too mainstream now for too much rock.

edit: Hysteria/Resistance/UD :wtf:

Hysteria is old and not as catchy as TIRO, and Resistance and UD are less popular than Uprising.

Don't know why, but i think their future gigs will be more Rome-oriented.

No way will it be that shit.

I'd also say we're looking at 23-24 songs, 21 in the US. Stadiums could even hit 30.

You know i'm right, they won't skip singles and ...30 songs, seriously?

1 ''hard'' or ''heavy'' old song and maybe another from the new album. They are too mainstream now for too much rock.

Hysteria is old and not as catchy as TIRO, and Resistance and UD are less popular than Uprising.

Don't know why, but i think their future gigs will be more Rome-oriented.

Wut

Wut

Wut

Why wouldn't they do stadiums?

Was mainly kidding

I'm just saying they won't skip the most popular singles, and with every album that list grow bigger, making less room for rarities or non singles from past albums. Makes sense now?

If you still go by Stockholm/NB/Supremacy and Hysteria/Resistance/UD rotations... Nope, still nonsense.

And also why would all their future gigs be more Rome-oriented if they've been talking about going back to raw rawk way more than they did for previous albums (and you can't deny this) and if they played quite a bit of rarities after the stadium tour (even not counting the odd Zepp gig)?

• I'd say Resistance will be rotated, but will be no where near as regular as this tour. If it does stay and is rotated, hopefully it'll be with Starlight.
  • PiB will be rotated.
  • Madness will be a staple.
  • I don't see SMBH going anywhere.
  • TiRO will be like PiB this tour, always around but might disappear for a while.
  • I don't see Hysteria being played much.
  • Feeling Good is hopefully dead.
  • Hoping for a Follow Me / Invincible rotation.
  • Dead Star and CE will be the same as always; showing up rarely.

And also why would all their future gigs be more Rome-oriented if they've been talking about going back to raw rawk way more than they did for previous albums (and you can't deny this) and if they played quite a bit of rarities after the stadium tour (even not counting the odd Zepp gig)?

They say a lot of things, till i can hear the new album i won't make any statement. And if the new album is more rock oriented that don't change the fact they won't skip popular singles.