What will become of T2L songs next tour?

Spectrum IV

Supremacy and survival will stay every gig. Madness will be played every gig apart from the heavier rock festivals like download. Panic station and follow me will be rotated either between the two or with older songs. Liquid state might stay to give chris his own slot on the set but i doubt it. The rest will go.

I would love to hear them all to be honest, not that is going to happen and if their taking a heavier direction then its probably likely we will hear less of T2L. I do think if they happened to play one or two songs from the album, it would be Supremacy, Animals, Liquid State and Unsustainable. But yeah, hope we hear more because I adored this album.

I would love to hear them all to be honest, not that is going to happen and if their taking a heavier direction then its probably likely we will hear less of T2L. I do think if they happened to play one or two songs from the album, it would be Supremacy, Animals, Liquid State and Unsustainable. But yeah, hope we hear more because I adored this album.

A bit optimistic (or just delusional) to think that they'll drop all their successful singles from the previous album. And Chris has already kinda said that he won't be doing lead vocals anymore, so probably no Liquid State. And Unsustainable will most likely go into the same bin as Overture.

kinda hoping Follow Me stays with Matt back on guitar, Survival would be nice to slot in maybe finishing the main set or something, the others i'm really not too fussed about but Madness and Panic Station will both probably stick around although Panic Station will most likely be rotary

A bit optimistic (or just delusional) to think that they'll drop all their successful singles from the previous album. And Chris has already kinda said that he won't be doing lead vocals anymore, so probably no Liquid State. And Unsustainable will most likely go into the same bin as Overture.

Optimistic? why/how did I come across as optimistic? I hope they do play all their singles from the previous album, thats me actually being optimistic there. While writing the post I was thinking Download Festival mind and not they next actual tour. Download Fest I'd be very surprised if we heard Madness or Follow me, but I really hope they do.

They needn't bother if it's not got proper orchestration.

I still hope and look forward to the day I see Muse live with a full orchestra....

Optimistic? why/how did I come across as optimistic? I hope they do play all their singles from the previous album, thats me actually being optimistic there. While writing the post I was thinking Download Festival mind and not they next actual tour. Download Fest I'd be very surprised if we heard Madness or Follow me, but I really hope they do.
My bad, I just assumed that like most people on here you just wish Muse would play the heavy songs. But re-reading your post it's quite obviously not the case so yeah, my bad :LOL:

But yeah, the point about the songs remain.

My bad, I just assumed that like most people on here you just wish Muse would play the heavy songs. But re-reading your post it's quite obviously not the case so yeah, my bad :LOL:

But yeah, the point about the songs remain.

:LOL: All forgiven, I was a little confused at first.

If they play Madness at Download I can already imagine the confused (and probably pissed off) expressions of all the metal fans who've been convinced to see Muse based on their heavier songs.

Yeah, exactly why I don't think we will hear hardly anything from 2nd Law at Download Fest, apart from maybe Unsustainable, Liquid State and maybe even, Supremacy... On the actual tours themselves tho, I expect we may hear more of the album. (Hope)

If they do keep LS, I hope they change/add something to the instrumentals to make it little bit more interesting. Perhaps a drum and bass solo in the middle of it or something

considering Chris said he really doesn't want to do main vocals next tour i really doubt LS will stick around, bit of a shame to be honest i really enjoyed it at the show i went to

I don't see muse changing songs to fit in solos.

To be fair, they did it with Butterflies & Hurricanes. I agree that they won't do it with LS though.

considering Chris said he really doesn't want to do main vocals next tour i really doubt LS will stick around, bit of a shame to be honest i really enjoyed it at the show i went to

Meh, I'm not arsed if it goes. They have plenty of other songs that can serve the same purpose in a set that are better.

Meh, I'm not arsed if it goes. They have plenty of other songs that can serve the same purpose in a set that are better.

Oh of course they have better songs! Would not mind it making way for an older riff based song, it was just fun live to have chris singing and matt sliding around on the floor headbanging for a little bit haha