Animals Video Competition Winner Announced

KirkBot

Again, thank you so much, for a young animator as we are, and still in College, this means a lot. Today has been filled with radio interviews and Portugal is getting batshit crazy about this :LOL:

That's actually a lot more attention than I ever thought this would get. Good job!

Again, thank you so much, for a young animator as we are, and still in College, this means a lot. Today has been filled with radio interviews and Portugal is getting batshit crazy about this :LOL:
I heard you on Comercial this afternoon getting interviewed - that's how I first learnt you won. Freaking hilarious :LOL:

Congrats and well deserved!

not only that, they are going to interview us for TV, basically all the major news websites of Portugal published about this, (the radio interviews), etc etc...

:eek: we didn't know all of this would happen! Guess I have to thank Muse for changing our lives and getting us known!

not only that, they are going to interview us for TV, basically all the major news websites of Portugal published about this, (the radio interviews), etc etc...

we didn't know all of this would happen! Guess I have to thank Muse for changing our lives and getting us known!

Congrats. Enjoy your celebrity status.:)

Nice to see Muse is helping to get your work noticed by a bigger audience.

They just showed parts of the video on Portuguese TV and had the News presenter + a famous radio host commenting on it, with a lot of great feedback! :D

You should feel awesome and proud of yourself.

Also, Muse should better give you other videos to make.

Archived