Animals Video Competition Winner Announced

KirkBot

They just showed parts of the video on Portuguese TV and had the News presenter + a famous radio host commenting on it, with a lot of great feedback! :D

Awesome! Hopefully this will offer career opportunities for you :)

fat cats what :LOL:

I ah still waiting for muse management to contact me because of the prizes.....I want to make sure about the London gig :(

and.....I hope there will be a way that we'll meet Muse, Miguel would love that and I feel like I need to thank them a lot because of opening us doors to our future career

I ah still waiting for muse management to contact me because of the prizes.....I want to make sure about the London gig :(

and.....I hope there will be a way that we'll meet Muse, Miguel would love that and I feel like I need to thank them a lot because of opening us doors to our future career

Congratulations! I am sure management will be in touch with you shortly. Which London gig are planning to do to?

Congratulations! I am sure management will be in touch with you shortly. Which London gig are planning to do to?

well, my birthday is on the 25th of May :p I would love to go to it (I know it's sold out, but I can still try and ask..) if not, the 26th of May!

We are also going to the Porto one in Portugal, already got my tickets for months now :LOL:

:awesome: They should be thanking you when you consider how much better that video is than Supremacy. :chuckle:

Yep!! I agree!!

You should feel awesome and proud of yourself.

Also, Muse should better give you other videos to make.

I would love to see more work from you guys. I liked your page on Facebook and then shared it on my business fan page to congratulate you!! ;)

I hope you do get to meet them! You deserve it, you did a fantastic job. I have to admit, I stopped watching videos in the competition after watching yours and 3 more after it.. I just couldn't find one I liked more than yours. I'm so GLAD it won!!

I waited 3 hours to be told by someone from their Security that they really had left... If you get to meet them... Well.. See if they are wearing chainmaille bracelets *giggle* I gave them to their security guy. :LOL: it was a desperate last resort! heheehe.

well, my birthday is on the 25th of May :p I would love to go to it (I know it's sold out, but I can still try and ask..) if not, the 26th of May!

We are also going to the Porto one in Portugal, already got my tickets for months now :LOL:

They normally always have tickets put aside for competition and such so hopefully it won't be a problem and you can have a birthday trip to London!

If you do go to London, I hope this time you're staying at Goodwood Hotel, so that we're in the same place again. :awesome:

If you do go to London, I hope this time you're staying at Goodwood Hotel, so that we're in the same place again. :awesome:

I really don't know what I can do..the london>portugal flights are so expensive for some reason (the lowcost) ones...I really don't know what to do, especially how we're going to have money to pay for the place to stay (the money we get from the competition is going straight to the back because we're almost finishing college and we need some after it....)

I really don't know what I can do..the london>portugal flights are so expensive for some reason (the lowcost) ones...I really don't know what to do, especially how we're going to have money to pay for the place to stay (the money we get from the competition is going straight to the back because we're almost finishing college and we need some after it....)

Start a fundraiser online! I'm sure a lot of MUSERS would love to help you get your trip over there!! I'd certainly donate a few bucks. It's not much, but I'd hope someone would pass the favor back around to me in the future!

I believe in "Pay It Forward." If someone does something nice for you, try to pay it forward to someone else in need of help or a nice gesture!

There is Gofundme and kickstarter

I'm sure there are others but those are the two I know of.

:LOL:

GOOD LUCK POKEMEW AND CONGRATULATIONS!!

Start a fundraiser online! I'm sure a lot of MUSERS would love to help you get your trip over there!! I'd certainly donate a few bucks. It's not much, but I'd hope someone would pass the favor back around to me in the future!

I believe in "Pay It Forward." If someone does something nice for you, try to pay it forward to someone else in need of help or a nice gesture!

I like that idea. I would contribute. You did a great job and you deserve to be at the gig you want to be!

I don't know if I can make a fund raise for something like this.... :$

But again, maybe...if we can make some sketches/drawings for people (when we have time since college is making us really busy), then maybe..... I don't know :unsure:

Sorry to hear that. I wish I could afford to help you out. :(

Also, sis and I will now stay at Accommodation London Bridge, because the other place had too many bad reviews.

Archived